"The girl in the streets"

Tom's POV:
I was driving around my area with my brother, Bill.We stopped at a red light while driving, and I saw this girl wearing a short skirt, and a top.She has style I see, I smirked.
"Tom!"I startled, I looked at my brother who was making the 'Is he deaf?' face.
"I have been calling you 23 times"My brother Bill looked back at the road.
"Sorry, the girl who crossed the cross walk caught my eye"I said, pointing her out.
"Dude, don't you know who she is?"Bill asked, I was clueless.
"She's one of the famous models around the world"Bill rolls his eyes, I smirked even more.
"She's also my friend, I have her number"Bill added, I had an idea.
"Bill, I really want a date with her, please give me her number?"I begged Bill, he rolled his eyes again.
"Fine, whatever"Bill continued driving, famous model huh?
-
Yn's POV:
I was just chilling in my big ass mansion, until I heard my phone buzz.I picked it up, and it was a message from a unknown number.I messaged them back by saying, hello? Who is this excactly?, then they replied back by saying Tom Kaulitz, Bill Kaulitz brother. I was shocked, my celebrity crush got my number from my friend, Bill aka his brother.I wasn't gonna believe it that easy, so I wanted to make sure it was actually Tom Kaulitz.
——————-
Are you sure your Tom Kaulitz?-Yn

Yeah duh- Tom

Let's meet up at ***** so I can actually believe your Tom-Yn

Alr 6:00pm?- Tom

Sound good- Yn

ALR bye- Tom Kaulitz
Read 11:47

*time skips*

Yn got ready, so did Tom.I gotta tell you, they both dressed to impress.Anyways, they both exited their car, and started they started looking for each other.After a while, Yn finally saw Tom, but Tom didn't see her because she was facing his back.Yn decides to call Tom to surprise him.So she called, then, Tom pulls out his phone that was ringing.
The phone call:
"Hello?"- Tom
"Hey turn around"- Yn
Yn ends the call, and Tom turned around, and saw her.Tom was admiring her beauty, her     c/o/e that shined as the sun hits her face, her pink plump lips, her perfect face(y'all are gorgeous btw).
"Wow"Tom mumbles, he has never seen any girl this gorgeous before.
"Sorry?"Yn questions, Tom then put his arm around Yn.
"You look gorgeous btw"He complimented, Yn blushed at the compliment.
"Thanks, so where do you want to go?"Yn asks, Tom and Yn started walking.After a while, they both enjoyed their time.Laughing, talking, flirting🤭.After and hour, they finally said their goodbyes, but before they both leave.
"Wait Yn!"Tom shouted, making Yn turn to him.Tom lifted her chin, and leaned for a passionate kiss, he was surprised she kissed him back.Then they broke the kiss, the two blushed.
"Uh- um we should better go, can we hang out sometime?"Tom asks, Yn smiled at him.
"Sure, Bye Tom!"She waves, he waved back.
They both feel lucky...

Authors note:
Sorry for not updating, I was working on my new book.If y'all are wondering, I made another Tom Kaulitz book, if you guys wanna check it out click on profile and you will see it.Anyways, have a great weekend, and it's finally October!!!Im so excited for halloween, are you excited?