"Someone better"

(This story is when Tom met Yn again in 2017)
It has been a 16 years since Yn and Tom's break up, Yn moves to LA after the break up and now she's moving back.She has been invited to a party at the Kaulitz house, she made a choice to come to the party.Now she's getting ready for the party, she put on makeup, her purple mini silk dress, and her gold hoops.She was done getting ready, so she hopped on her Mercedes Benz and drove to the house.She was lucky that she remembered the address, otherwise she could've gotten lost.Once she arrived, she parked outside the parking lot as she steps out of the car and walked inside the house.She heard loud music, she saw people making out and laughing, and she saw Tom....

Tom sees Yn as they make eye contact, but soon broke it because there was a girl that came to talk to him.Yn sighs and walks away, as she finds Bill walking up to her.
"Hey Yn!"Bill asks
"Dang!You aged so well!"Bill compliments
"Thank you Bill!"Yn says
While Yn and Bill talks, Tom walks up to them.
"Uh hey- um Yn and Bill"Tom says awkwardly
"H-h-hey"Yn stutters
"I will leave you two here"Bill walks away leaving Tom and Yn alone.
"I'm so sorry about the yk"Tom hesitates
"Yeah I'm sorry i over reacted"Yn says
"Is there any chance that we could start over again"Tom asks
"Tom, im sorry but you ghosted me for 16 years"Yn looks down on her feet
"I understand Yn"Tom smiles looking at Yn
"Can I at least get one last hug?"Tom asks
"Sure"Yn hugs Tom as Tom hugs back
"I hope you find someone better than me"Yn says breaking the hug as she walks away crying.

After a few years, Tom got married to Heidi Klum while Yn is enjoying her life without a relationship.