"Bestfriends to lovers"

Yn's POV:
I was in my room writing in my diary about how I love my best friend Tom....
We have been friends since Grade 5, and I started catching feelings for him.But he has a girlfriend, so I can't tell him how I feel.While writing, I heard my phone ring it was Tom.I picked it up and answered it.
"Hey Tommy"I greet him through the phone.
"Hey Y/n, you wanna go to the club tonight with me and my girlfriend?"Tom asks as I roll my eyes.
"Sure, what time can you pick me up?"I asked
"Uhm what about 8:00?"Tom asks
"Sure, I gotta go bye!"i said as I hang up.
*end of pov*

Yn got ready, Tom also got ready and drove to her house to pick her house with his girlfriend in the car.Once he arrived, and parked the car.
"Ugh why do we have to pick her up again?"His girlfriend groans.
"Because she's my best friend, and don't be rude"Tom answers as he saw Yn walking to his car.
"Ugh whatever"His girlfriend rolled her eyes as Tom unlocks the car door to let Yn in.
"Hey Tommy"Yn greets as she smiles
"Hey! Put on your seatbelt cause we're gonna be late"Tom suggests
"Oh right"Yn says shyly as she buckled her seatbelt.They drove to the party, and soon arrived.Tom parks the car, and gets out of the car along with his girlfriend and his best friend Yn.They entered the party, and heard loud music.
"I'm gonna get a drink"Yn says as she walks away.
"Okay, babe I'm gonna go to the washroom"Tom says as he pecks his girlfriend on the lips and walked away.His girlfriend started to go to the dance floor, and danced with other mens and started making out with them.Meanwhile, Yn was just ordering her drink as she sits down on the stool as she turned around and saw Tom's girlfriend kissing other men.
"Shit"Yn mumbles under her breath, then she looks over to the washroom and saw Tom getting out.She cancels her order, and runs up to him.
"Oh hey Yn"Tom greets her while he smiles
"Come there's something I gotta show you"Yn pulls Tom's arm to the dance floor.Then Tom saw his girlfriend grinding in some other men.
"Can we go home?"Tom says with a low voice
"Sure if you want"Yn says as she looks at Tom with a worried face.
"Wait- aren't you gonna get your girlfriend?"Yn asks
"Let her be, her new men is gonna have to drive her back home"Tom walks away to his car.
"Wait Tom"Yn runs after him as she catches her breath.Tom entered his car, so did Yn.
Tom started the engine, and drove to Yn's house to drop her off.The whole car ride was silent, then they arrived at Yn's house.
"Are you sure your okay?"Yn asks and Tom didn't answer as she saw him tear up.He gets out of the car and so did Yn.He started to cry, and Yn really felt bad so she goes up to him and hugged him.
"I just can't believe she cheated on me, she was the girl I loved"Tom cried out as Yn's heart broke after seeing her best friend cry this much over a girl, usually he don't react but this was different.
"It's gonna be okay Tom"Yn comforts him as she wipes the tear on his face.
"Thanks Yn"Tom smiles as Yn smiles back
"Wanna come inside my house for a bit?"Yn asks, Tom nods his head and went inside Yn's house.Yn puts her purse down, as Tom sits down the kitchen stool.
"Tea?"Yn asks, as Tom nods his head as Yn gives him a warm tea.The two best friends talked, laughed, and enjoyed they're tea of course.
"It's getting late, you should probably get going"Yn suggested as Tom stands up for his seat, and heads out as Yn follows him.
"Bye!"Yn waves her hand at him, as she was about to head back inside her house Tom shouted.
"Yn wait!"Tom runs up to her, as she turns around.
"What?"Yn asks as Tom gets closer to her face and they kissed....
Her dream came true......