"I miss you so much.."

Tom's POV:
I just finished my concert so I went in the bus and got home with my band.We all went to sit down the couch as Gustav says.
"Why don't you go visits her Tom?"
"Yea i think you should Tom"Bill said
"You seem so sad these past days"Georg said
"Alr I'll go visit her."i told them.

I went inside my car drove as I got there, i was in a graveyard. I went to her stone as I put flowers and lit up her candles.
"I really missed you Yn"I said trying not to tear up.
"The band has been missing you too, all of us misses you"my voice was cracking up a bit as a drop of tear went running down through my face.I sat down and remembered the memories with her.

Flashback:
1998
"Hey yn!" Young Tom said
"Hey Tom, wanna come play with my kinetic sand?"Young Yn asked
"Sure why not?"Young Tom answered
2005
"So Uhmm I was thinking,will you be my girlfriend?"Tom asked her
"Yes,finally I have been waiting for this moment"Yn said to Tom and they kissed passionately.
"Ohh and I almost forgot"Tom said as Yn saw him pull out a heart shaped locket with their picture on it.
"Awww promise I will never take it off"Yn told Tom.
2007
"Sorry but Yn has stage 4 cancer, and she only has 1 year to live."the doctor said to both of them as the doctor left the room Yn and Tom was in.
"I can't let you go Yn."Tom said tearing up as his voice trembled.
"It's gonna be alright Tom, it's gonna be alright"Yn said as Tom kissed her forehead.
2008
It was Yn funeral as Tom and the band was crying and trying to calm Tom down.
"Tom shes in peace now, it's gonna be okay"Bill said to Tom.

As I remembered all of those, it made me cry so hard that I could barely walk. I touched the heart shaped locket I have been wearing since after Yn died.As I was crying I saw a white butterfly land on my index finger, which means she's here with me rn.
After a few minutes I got home.
I missed you so much...