"New kids on the block Pt.3"

Tom's POV:
I saw my brother and Yn giving their phone numbers to each other.Once Yn went inside her house, my brother came to me and said.
"Do you still like her?"He asked me with a smirk.
"Yea i still do"I replied to his question.
"Btw she's coming to our house later, so you better clean your room before you do the yk yk with her"my brother said winking at me with a smirk.
"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna take a shower"I told him.
"Alr, don't waste the hot water okay?"he said to me.
"Okay okay"i said

*end of pov*
*time skips*
...........................................................................
Yn's POV:
I came out of my bathroom and got ready to go to their house, then I heard my phone ring as I answered it and it was Bill.
"Hey bill!"i said
"Hey yn, anyways when are you gonna come to our house?"he asked me
"I'm gonna come to your house at 8 okay?"i said questioning him
"Alr alr, I will see you then byeee"he said to me as I hang up the phone call.
Outfit:

I put on my clothes and my converse and went to their house

I put on my clothes and my converse and went to their house.Once I got there, I knocked as Bill opened the door.
"HI BESTIE!!!"he said hugging me tightly as I came in their house.Their house was pretty big, I saw Tom walking down their stairs shirtless revealing his abs.My eyes widen as I felt my face heating up.
"OOoOOoooOoOoohhhh"Bill said to me whispering.
I saw Tom smirk at me while he looked at me up and down.
I wonder what will happen to us.......

Authors note:
Sorry for not posting but I will try to post more chapters.I'm thinking smut yk yk for the next chapter🤭🙈