"The nerd isnt a nerd after all"

Yn's POV:
I am kn the floor after getting beaten up by my bully's Lily, and Rean. I got up the ground, and ran to the janitors closet as I slam the door and cried in the floor of the the janitor closet.Lily knows I have a big crush on her boyfriend....Tom.So she bully's me everyday, and today was the last day of school so summer was my only freedom from this.The last bell ring, as I exited the janitors closet and go home.

Tom's Pov:
"Yoooo did you know that nerd, Yn?"One of my friends says.
"Yeah what about her?"I asked
"Well Lily beat her up, and she went crying like a crybaby at the janitors closet"my friend says, 'oh shit' I thought to myself as I ran to the janitors closet, and about to open the door but then the bell rang and my friends called me.
"Yo Tom cmon we're going to the party!"
"Yea im coming!"I say shouting at them.
"Don't worry Yn, I love you"I say whispering as I ran to my friends.
*end of pov*

Over the summer, Yn had a massive glow up.So after summer break, students get to attend school after months of break.As Yn got out of her car, everybody's eyes was on her.People was whispering to other peoples ears how beautiful and stunning she was.Once Yn went inside the school, she sees Tom and his friends leaning on the lockers talking.
"Yo look"One of Tom's friend pointed at Yn.
"Wait isn't that Yn?"Toms friend guesses as Tom turns around we're Yn was at.
"Yea, it is her"Tom says with a smile as he walks towards Yn.Yn was talking to some people, as she turns around and saw Tom infront of her.
"Oh, hey Tom"Yn says with a smile.
"Hey Yn"Tom also says with a smile.
"Okay, you look beautiful as usual"Tom compliments as Yn blushes and soon turned into a tomato.
"Thanks, Tom"Yn says.
"Okay, I know my girlfriend has been bullying you so I broke up with her after I found out that what she did in the last day of school last school year.So, I have a massive crush on you since we were in 5th grade.Your the most amazing, and beautiful person I have aber met and known.So will you be my girlfriend?"Tom finally finished the whole paragraph.Yn was shocked, and said.
"Yes Tom Kaulitz I would love to be your girlfriend!"Tom picks up Yn and kissed her passionately.

Authors Note:
Eeeeeeeeeeekekekekkwkekwk, thank you guys so much for 5k I really don't know what to say.I am so shocked like really shocked.Thank you guys for reading this.Thank you again my beautiful people.