25

Lia's POV
A lot of unexpected things happened this morning but I'm glad it's over. Hyun didn't even try to attend uni today, he just dropped me off and left. Although he did say he'd send a driver to come pick me up after my classes are over, no matter how much I'd declined, he'd insisted until I'd finally gave in, it's not like he'd gave me much of a choice.

Luckily it's lunch time, and I'm currently settled on a chair in the cafeteria chowing on an apple while scrolling through my phone.

"HEY BITCH!"
A slightly familiar voice calls out and I snap my head towards the source thinking,

Looks like someone's got their hand up anothers ass...

But I just didn't think that someone would be me. A familiar looking petite girl, slightly taller than me is seen taking long strides towards me, her face creased in anger.

She stares me dead in the eye looking like she would come at me any moment now while I'm still seated on the chair, drowning in confusion and obliviousness.

Soon she's in front of me and then realisation hit me,

James's bitchy ex or shall I say 'time pass'.

Till that moment, I hadn't realised the squad of underbitches behind her.

Classic highschool bullies...

I sighed in frustration as I turned off my phone and stuffed it into my pocket.
"let's get this over with"
I murmered, throwing my half eaten apple in the trash a few steps away and picking up my bag from the table.

In highschool, I was more of a nerd, scoring the A's and all that but at the same time I was one of the pretty girls, but the difference is I was a lone pretty girl, didn't mingle with anyone, which caused me to be a usual victim of bullying by the other pretty girls until I became acquainted with James.

I stood a few steps away from them, noticing how her underbitches were way taller than her which obviously means that they could easily squish me into a tenis ball.

Perfect...

I thought, contemplating whether to run or to stay put. I settled for the latter, deciding to take what ever they would do to me as mere jealousy, anger and bitchyness.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID BITCH?!"
She yelled again, causing the people who weren't looking before to start looking now.
"isn't this Hyun's girl?"
One of her underbitches said to the other. Time pass seemed to have heard it as she immediately retorted.
"NO, Hyun's mine"
She says, angrily.

Who's she fighting for, James or Hyun...

"slut"
I say, immediately regretting it as she slaps me across the face, my head snapping to the side. That's what I get for not thinking before I speak. But I was right wasn't I, that must definitely be what's going through everyone else's minds and a slap is what I get for telling their thoughts to the world, or rather, students of the uni.

I held my cheek, feeling as blood rushed to it and it begins stinging lightly. I close my eyes to ease the pain, no idea of what to do next.

In seconds, I hear a sound which aswell sounded like a slap, only, it wasn't me that was slapped. I slowly look up, finding time pass holding her cheek aswell and an angry looking Lin standing in front of her.

Saved...

I thought, letting out a breath I had no idea I was holding.
Time pass snaps her head towards Lin, staring her dead in the eyes as she raises her hand to return the slap but at that moment I snapped, pulling Lin by her collar and landing a life changing slap on time pass's untouched cheek.
"don't you ever fuckin dare touch Lin in your sorry excuse for a life you hear me slutty bitch! "
I threaten, anger laced in my tone.
Gasps and O's escaped from the lips of our unwanted audience as the graced the scene before them.

At that moment, I didn't care if anyone saw, all I cared about was protecting Lin, even if I get a few bruises from by doing it.

"and you pole-like underbitches"
I say, narrowing my index finger at the squad behind her.
"you better stay Atleast a thousand feet away from her because belive me when I say, I'll shorten your legs and your life"
I say, staring daggers at them.
"YOU..-"
time pass starts, taking a step forward but I cut her off.
"don't waste your saliva time pass, your streak is over"
I say, grabbing Lin by her wrist and striding out of the cafeteria hearing people muttering,
'someone finally put the bitch in her cage'
'she didn't see that one coming'
'who knew the girl guts'
'now that's a bad ass'
And a few more things in Korean.