14

Hyun's POV

I had been battling with my thoughts all day. Trying to keep myself from thinking about her, saying it's just a one time thing over and over again in my head thinking it will stop the thoughts, but i knew what happened when I opened my front door and saw her sitting on my couch.

I felt joyful and I hated it, I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat when her blue eyes met mine.

When her gaze feathered down to my unbuttoned shirt exposing my chest, her cheeks turned red and she looked away in embarrassment, I could feel a smirk threatening to show.

I composed myself and walked slowly towards Mrs Chang who just walked into the living room, her eyes on Lia.
"so, where did you go today dear?"
She asked Lia
"I went on a job hunt"
Lia says, glancing at me.
Mrs Chang turns to me and smiles
"Hyun, you're back. Look who came to visit"
She says with a hand gesture to Lia.
I hum in response, trying to keep my self as composed as possible.
"go upstairs and freshen up, it's almost time for dinner"
She says to me. I glance at Lia before walking towards the stairs, my suit jacket in my hand.
"tell me Lia, how successful was your hunt?"
Mrs Chang asks Lia.
"not successful at all, I couldn't find a job I could work part time..-"
I heard Lia say before their words turned to murmurs.

I walk into my room, throwing my suit jacket on the couch and taking off my shirt. I walk into my closet and to the little corner I hung my comfortable wears. I think back to a day go when Lia was in my clothes and a smirk unknowingly creeps up to my face.

I pick out a shirt and sweatpants and walk out, laying my clothes on my bed and walking into my bathroom to take my bath.

I undress, walking into the glass shower, closing the door.
My head was filling with thoughts of Lia.

Why did she come...
Was she aswell thinking of me...
What does she want...

While picking up my shampoo, I notice the rose water shampoo and body wash I bought Lia and a sudden urge to bury my nose in her hair and slip my face into the crook of her neck twisted my insides.

When done bathing, I walk out of the glass shower and wrap a towel around my waist.
I walk to the sink and brush my teeth, was like I could hear her voice, only, I could, she was right outside my bathroom door.
"hey, can you hear me, I said Mrs Chang told me to come call you, dinner's ready"
Her voice sounded melodious from behind the door and I yearned to hear it again but she was silent.

I open the door and there she was, standing in front of me, her gaze down at her feet.
"she also said I should wait for you"
She says before I grab her waist and slam her back to the wall, she tenses up.

She squeals and looks up at me, her gaze met mine with a flash of fear and confusion in her eyes.

Without thought, I lean down and slip my face in the crook of her neck, closing my eyes. I breath in her fresh rosy scent, the scent hitting all my nerves and I exhale, burying my nose deeper into her neck.

"What are you doing?"
She says, her voice snapping me out of my thoughtless behaviour.

My eyes snap open and I release her, taking a few steps back.

Holy shit, the fuck did I just do...

She stood there staring at me, the look of confusion on her face.

"get out"
I say, in a low voice, trying to collect my thoughts.
"huh?"
She says.
"I said get out!"
I unintentionally yell, pointing at the door. She shakes at volume of my voice and immediately runs to the door.

I sit on my bed, guilt enveloping me.

I acted, yet I yelled at her...
I have to apologize...

I put on my clothes and head down stairs. I walk into the living room but Lia wasn't there. I walk into the dining room, Mrs Chang sitting at the table.
"where's Lia"
I ask
"well she came running down stairs then grabbed her bag. Here she left you this.. "
She said, handing me a colorless bag of dry-cleaned clothes.
"what did you do?"
She says, looking into my eyes. I exhale, shaking my head softly.
"Did she take any of the drivers?"
I ask.
"no, when I insisted she refused and said she'll find a cab"
She replied, the look of worry on her face.
"but it's dark out"
I say and with that, I went out to the driveway and jogged to the car park, the cold night air brushing on my exposed skin.

I halt, looking forward at the line out of black cars. I rush to the key hanger and grab the keys to my bugatti divo and hop in, starting it.

I drive out of the gate for and unto the road I search of Lia.

She must not have gone that far...

I drive down, the headlights lighting up the dark and empty road. A figure appears from afar and I strain my eyes to identify.

I accelerate, getting closer. The figure becomes clearer and I recognise the clothes.

Lia...