13

Hyun's POV

For some reason, when I saw her today, I felt relexed. The need to run my fingers through her hair increased as she looked so beautiful with her hair let loose, reaching her ass.

I felt infatuated by her, the kind that's just too fuckin unreasonable, the kind that I've never felt for anyone else, yet I feel it for her and in such a short period of time.

Shall I tell Mrs Chang about this, maybe she might have an idea why. No, it's probably just a one time thing...

I sit at my desk, lost in thought of someone whom I just met, someone whose supposedly not thinking of me.

A knock on the door disrupts my line of thought.
"Come in"
I say.
The door opens and my secretary sticks his head through.
"Sorry to disturb you sir, I've sent the files to your laptop"
He says. I nod in acknowledgement.

Enough with the thoughts Hyun, you have an enterprise to run...

Lia's POV

I plump down on my bed, tired from the day tour Lin took me on. I exhale and get up from the bed, walking into the bathroom and taking my bath.

When done, I slip into my pj's and lay on my bed. I pick up my phone, ready to ring up my mom when i see James's contact.

I think back to the good times we had and then to the moment I met him and his bitch today. The thought making my stomach in so many different hurtful ways.

Shaking the thoughts off my head, I call my mom, telling her everything that happened with James, I slowly start to hyperventilate as I do so. She calms me down and tells me to forget him.

I drift off to sleep after ending the call.
______

*beep beep beep*

Yawning, I sit up, stretching my arms.

International job hunt day...

I get off the bed and head straight for the bathroom, taking my bath. When done, I step out with a towel wrapped around me and another around my hair. I blow-dry my hair and comb it letting it fall.

I put on my undergarments and open my closet. I pick out a white baggie shirt with a print of 'angry birds' on it and black joggers. I notice Hyun's clothes I had drycleaned and take it out, stuffing it in a small black bag pack. I put on my white Nike shoes and head out, locking the door behind me.

I text lin about my job hunt.

Lia : Hey Lin. I'm going on a job hunt today, wish me luck ^_^
Lin : good luck but make sure you find one that doesn't clash with your schedule <3
Lia : will do boss ;-)

I take a cab and go to the first place on my mental list.

A restaurant.

The cab driver pulls up at a restaurant and I step out, paying the cab driver. I look up at the sign with flashing lights to get the name but it's in Korean language.
"too bad I can't speak Korean"
I say, walking into the restaurant. Few people were sitting at tables eating and and others drinking coffee.

I walk to the counter where a you young girl stood beside a cash register.
"hey, sorry do you speak English?"
I ask, placing my hands on the counter
"No"
She replies, smiling
"well do you know anyone who does?"
"yeah but she's not in yet"
She replies, seemingly holding back a laugh.

Dumb me...

I mentally slap my forehead when I realise she's speaking English.
"haha funny, can I speak to the manager please?"
I ask. She turns back and yells,
"Mama, someone wants to talk to you"
A woman's voice, yelled bac,
"send her back here"
The girl gestures for me to go to the back and I do so.
I see a middle aged woman, handling dishes.
"excuse me ma'am"
I say, she looks at me and smiles
I smile back, walking slowly towards her.
"hello"
She replies, cleaning her hands with a rag before putting it down.
"Mrs Junghwa"
She says, extending her half for a hand shake.
"Lia"
I say, taking it.
"I wanted to ask if there's a slot open for a job"
I say, releasing her hand.
"we'll it says so on the sign outside"
She says.
"I don't speak Korean"
I say, tightening my grip on the strap of my bag. She hums in acknowledgement while nodding her head softly.
"well the slot is open for a waitress"
She says, placing her hands on her waist.
"maa, coffee"
The young girl at the counter says, sticking her head through the order placement window.
"the coffee machine's there"
She says to her.
"It's not working"
The young girl replies.
"check of the switch is on"
She says. The young girl turns to check.
"oh, it's working now, the switch was off"
The young girl says.
"sorry about that"
She says to me.
"it's okay"
I say, smiling.
"well uhh...the waitress job, could it be part time because I can't be here everyday, I'm a university student"
I say.
"well no....waitress here, not part time because we're open everyday. I understand your situation but you also need to understand mine"
She says, moving on her spot.
"okay...i understand Mrs Junghwa, thank you for your time anyway"
I say and she nods in response.
I leave the restaurant and call a cab to take me to the next place on my mental list.
----------
The entire day was a bust. I gave up on the job hunt for the day and decided to just return Hyun's clothes.

I arrive at his home only to be stopped by his security guards at the gate. They blocked me like a wall, they were bulky and tall but not as bulky as his bodyguards.

Mrs Chang ordered them to let me in and now here I am, sitting in the living room on the white couch, my bag on my lap, admiring the great decor of Hyun's stately home.