10

Hyun's POV
I walk into the kitchen and place my hand on the counter, taking a few breaths.
"so, where'd you meet her"
Mrs Chang asks, with a teasing smile on her face
I snap my head towards her;
"NO..NO, I am NOT doing this"
I say, leaving no room for a reply
"I'm just concerned about your love life"
She replies as I knew she would.
"you don't usually bring girls home so... "
I groan as she continues
"you know what, it's late, I need to go to bed"
I say and quickly exit the kitchen and head straight for the living room turning off the TV, Mrs Chang trails behind me but walks slowly. I turn around and see her standing near the staircase with a concerned look on her face and her designer purse in her hand. I walk towards her cupping her cheeks as i kiss her forehead.
"don't worry about me okay?, you always worry and it makes me worry. I'm fine, I don't need a girl following me around for me to be fine"
I say as she chuckles
"Did you go to the meeting today?"
She asks
"no, well I was about to before this happened.... I postponed it, it's next week monday"
I say, remembering the encounters of today
"okay...get some rest, I'm off...Ju will drive me"
She says and I climb upstairs
"have a nice outing, Mr Chang will fall to his knees when he sees you"
I say, hearing her chuckle from down stairs.

I walk into my room, the lights turned on. I walk straight into the bathroom to take a shower.
When done, I step out of the tub and wrap a towel around myself.
At the corner of my eye, I notice the rose shampoo and body wash I bought Lia on the way here. I pick up the shampoo and I notice the seal is broken,

she used it then, I originally thought that she smelt like roses, since the first day we met, for some reason her smell draws me in....

I put down the shampoo and walk out of the bathroom. I walk towards the closet, tripping a vase over as it falls to the ground in a loud crash.

Lia wakes in shock, a squeal escaping her lips as she grips onto the duvet for her dear life, pulling it over her. She slowly uncovers her eyes, peeking out to Identify the cause of the loud crash sound, her eyes land on me, a flash of relief in her eyes.

She did me a once-over and her cheeks immediately turn a shade of pink as she releases the duvet from her grip; almost immediately, I realise I still had nothing on but the towel wrapped around my waist, covering my lower half.

Lia's POV
Seconds ago, I was cowering in fear, but now, I'm drooling over the gorgeous physique of the beautiful man before me.
I could feel the heat crawl up my neck and on my cheeks, I'm dead sure I'm a tint pink all over. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't just get myself to look away. His glowing skin, his wet scattered hair falling on his face, the water dripping off his well defined jaw, his mildly bulky chest and arms, his Sixpack abs all the the while, droplets of water running down the corners of them, soaking up the moment it came in contact with the towel wrapped nicely around his V-line shaped waist, his beautifully muscled back, he looked so hot I could eat him up but instead I just stared,
Stared,
And stared at his godlike features.
My running thoughts suddenly interrupted by a cough, my eyes met his in his coldest of gazes as he says
"Take a picture, it'll last longer"
Fuck him, I fell for his gorgeous body and not his cold and emotionless remarks.
He ignored my glare and walked into the closet, closing the door behind him.
I laid back in bed still not able to get the picture of his mouth watering physique out of my damn mind.
At that moment, the closet door clicked open and Hyun stepped out in a brown t-shirt and shorts with his towel hanging on his shoulder. He walks towards the bathroom and into it supposedly to drop his towel. He stepped out, walking towards the bed, in his deep tired voice he let's out
"I don't sleep well on couches so I'll stay on the bed, You can.... "
He says as I cut him off
"I'll sleep on the couch, you can take the bed"
I say, quickly getting off the bed and grabbing a pillow from the dozens lined out and walking towards the couches which formed a half circle around the coffee table.
In a swift act, he grabs my arm pulling me close to him, my palm instinctively landing on his chest, his sweet scent entering my nose as I inhale. With his free hand, he grabs the pillow in my hand and throws it on the bed.
"just because I appear quite heartless and cold doesn't mean I'll let a girl sleep uncomfortably on the couch while I sleep comfortably on the bed"
He says as I search his face for any emotion behind his words but found none. He released me from his grip taking away his warmth that I did not realise I needed until now, his beautiful scent now a breath in the air.
"the bed is big enough for the both of us and possibly many more, we'll both sleep on it"
He says walking towards the bed.
He climbs on top and onto the right side of the bed going under the duvet, in a singular
motion, he exhales and closes his eyes. I climb onto the other side of the bed and lay down, placing the duvet over myself as I snuggled in; I hear two claps from Hyun as I look over, the lights immediately go off. My heart rate quickens, my hands trembling. I tighten my grip on the bed sheet, my nails boring into the fabric of it, sweat forming on my forehead,my eyes darting to every dark corner of the room.

Please please please...don't come.....No...

I let out a whimper
*clap clap*
The lights turn back on, I exhale the breath I had no idea I held in. I turn my head slowly towards Hyun, dreading his reaction because how he reacted earlier made me stiff from fear. He was looking at me an angled arm holding up his head from the bed as he stared at me with a raised brow.

"just leave the light on....please "
I plead. Hyun sighs in frustration and lays back and I do the same.

_______