~Epilogue~

*EARLY UPDATE* because it's Jimin's birthday! 💐🎂
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN🎂💐💜

~~~

AUTHOR'S POV-

*WEDDING DAY*

"I think we need to keep an ambulance on standby." Bit Na said to Rooh.

Rooh abruptly stood up from the chair where she was getting ready.

"Wh-what... why? What happened?" She asked with panic filled voice.

Bit Na chuckled.

"Because you are looking damn gorgeous and I think Jungkook will definitely faint after looking at you like this."

"YA! Have you gone crazy. I literally got a heart attack after that ambulance word!!" Rooh shouted on Bit Na and slapped her shoulders lightly.

Bit Na laughed after watching Rooh's reaction and came towards her.

"But seriously babe, you are looking absolutely stunning"

This time Rooh blushed and smiled.

"Girls, let's go. It's time." Rooh's mother came along with her father.

They both had tears in their eyes when they saw Rooh in a beautiful off white wedding gown.

Yes, the wedding is happening in modern Korean style. They already had their Hindu style marriage two weeks ago in which only family members and friends and relatives were present. It was a whole new experience for those who attended Indian style wedding for the first time. They all went to India for the wedding. Jungkook has already uploaded those pictures on weverse. BTS members were looking handsome in those Indian outfits.

Rooh was looking like a queen from the Indian royal family and Jungkook was looking dashing in Indian groom attire.

"You are looking so beautiful my princess", Rooh's dad gave her compliment after watching his daughter in a beautiful white gown and hugged her. Her mother too hugged her and started crying.

"Please aunty, don't cry" Bit Na tried to console Rooh's mother.

"I am not crying. These are tears of joy. Finally my daughter got the happiness she deserves. I am so happy that Jungkook is the one who will spend his life with my princess. I am sure he will take care of her...even more than us " Rooh's mother expressed her feelings and kissed Rooh's temple.

"Okay... enough of tears. Let's go. Otherwise Jungkook will come here" Bit Na said and everyone laughed.

Jungkook was patiently waiting for Rooh to come.

He was dressed in a white suit with a white shirt underneath.