32. D-Day

JUNGKOOK's POV-

It's D-Day!!

Oh I am so excited today.

I can't describe how much I missed her.

She is finally coming back.

From the past few days we didn't talk. I sent tons of messages but got no reply. Maybe because she was busy with her family.

When I was about to book a ticket to India she finally texted " Sorry. I was busy. I will be back in a few days."

Yeah that's it. No pampering, no lovely messages, just a plain reply. But it's okay. She must be tired.

I don't know why this is happening with me but about a week ago, my company publicly announced that we all are going to fulfill our mandatory military service together.

Yeah. I am happy that we all are going together and I am happy that we are going to serve our country. But I am sad that I have to leave my Rooh alone for the next 18 months.

I called her when this news was uploaded on the internet but got no reply. I think she is not talking to me because of this news.

I couldn't tell her about this earlier because this decision was not confirmed until a week and a half ago.

But I am sure she will understand as she is very sensible.

When I was busy in my thoughts, my phone rang.

"Hello hyung"

"Ya jungkooka. Why didn't you tell us that Rooh is back."

"What! But hyung she will be back today. She is not here yet."

"No. She is here. I just met her outside Si Hyuk hyung's office. She looked upset." Taehyungie Hyung said.

"Oh... Maybe she has some urgent work. You know, she was absent for one month and maybe that's why she came back early. You know she told us that she will be back in 40 days."

"Yeah. I think she came early because of work. By the way, she is on her way. Get ready."

"Okay hyung. Bye"

I hung up.

I don't even know why she is coming back early. It's not like I am not happy. I am so happy that I couldn't control myself. But she was so excited to stay there for this long.

I will ask her later.

*Two hours later*

She is not back yet. I am worried now.

I called her but the call was not reachable.

*One hour later*

It's been three hours and she is not back. I decided to check her apartment.

When I entered the passcode, it says incorrect. Incorrect? But how? Yesterday I cleaned her apartment and the passcode was same. What happened now?

I rang the bell. No response.

Is she back? Is she sleeping? But... She didn't meet me. Why? Is she angry with me? No no... Rooh is not like that.

Thousands of thoughts were running in my mind.

I decided to ring the bell continuously even if it seems childish but I wanna talk to her right now.

After almost five minutes later, she opened the door.

The moment I saw her, I hugged her.

Oh God I missed her so much.

A few minutes went by but she didn't hugged me back.

I was confused. I broke the hug and looked at her. She has dark circles around her eyes now. She looks like the same but her eyes has no emotions now. And her smile is no longer on her face.

"Babe, what happened? Are you angry with me that I didn't tell you about the military service. I am so sorry but I myself got to know about that few days ago. And why did you come early?

It's not like I am complaining but you were so happy to stay there for 40 days. Did something happen there? And why didn't you come to meet me. Are you that much angry with me, huh." I asked her but got no response.

She was standing like a statue. I am actually worried now.

"Rooh ... What's wrong babe? Why are you looking like this? Say something" I asked her putting my hands on her shoulders.

A few minutes later, she finally looked at me for the first time since she got here.

The next word which came out of her mouth shattered my whole world.

"Let's break up!"

...

~~~

Hey guys I am sorry that this chapter is short but to maintain the suspense I have to keep it short. I hope you guys don't mind.

Anyways, can you tell me what happened in India that Rooh decided to break up with Jungkook.

Share your thoughts and please vote if you liked the chapter.

Thank you for your love and support. BORAHAE 💜