35. Military enlistment

*18 months later*

Author's POV-

It's been exactly 18 months since Rooh betrayed Jungkook.

Nobody knows anything about her.

Jungkook along with his hyungs is busy doing his military service. Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok are together while Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Jimin are doing their military service together.

They all will be back in one week.

Fans are excited to meet them again. The boys are excited too.

*In base camp*

Hobi, Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting together having a conversation.

Taehyung: Hyung I am so excited to meet my family after so long.

Hoseok: Ya me too. I will eat a lot of food prepared by my eomma. Hahaha

Taehyung: Hyung! Can I come too? 🥺

Hoseok: Ya! If you go with me my eomma will give you her full attention and she will ignore me.

Taehyung: Haha hyung that's exactly what I want.

Hoseok: YA!... Okay then. I will go to your home with you. 😏

Taehyung: No!!! My whole family is crazy about you. Even yeontan loves you more than he loves me.😕

Hoseok: Haha... So now you wanna come with me?

Taehyung: No hyung. I will go straight to my home. Haha😅.

Ya! Jungkook say something. Why are you so quiet.

Jungkook: Nothing hyung. I just don't want to go. I wanna stay here.

*Hobi sighed*

Hoseok: Jungkooka it's been more than one year. Why are you still behaving like this.

*Taehyung sighed*

Taehyung: Jungkooka we want our old Jungkook back. The one who was always so cheerful, happy, who always smiles, who loves to share his thoughts with his hyungs, who never gave up. We don't want this scary, grumpy, serious, no smile- jungkook.

Jungkook: I am trying hyung.

Hoseok: No you are not

Hoseok: No you are not. For how long you gonna stay like you just broke up two days ago, huh!

Taehyung: Hyung!

Hoseok: No Tae. We have to confront him. He can't stay like this forever. From that day till today, he did not share his sorrows, his worries, his pain with all of us. We all are here for you jungkooka. We care for you, we love you more than we love ourselves. All we want is to see you happy.

Jungkook hugged his Hobi Hyung and cried. Taehyung joined them too.

Jungkook: It...it hurts Hyung. It still hu-hurts. Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is her face....her betrayal and whenever I see her face, I get angry. I don't know what I should do?