56. Heart to heart talk

JHOPE'S POV-

"Jungkook? Who?"

The moment she said those words we all went in shock.

What if she forgets him and couldn't remember him because of comatose?

No...no... she remembers Jungkook's parents. But then why....ugh! It's so confusing.

"You don't remember, Jungkook?" I asked her impatiently.

She looked at me still frowning.

"Of course I know him oppa. I was just kidding." She said and giggled. I sighed in relief... in fact we all did.

"Where is he by the way?" She asked looking at all of us.

"He is outside. I will go and bring him here." I said with a smile and she nodded.

I went outside and saw Jungkook sitting on the bench.

"Ya jungkooka... let's go inside she is waiting for you" I told him while sitting beside him.

I know he is scared.

"Hyung... what if she hates me now?" He said still looking down.

"Ya paboya! Your love is stronger than that. No matter what, she will never hate you." I tried to encourage him.

He looked at me with hope and asked," Really hyung?"

"Yes kookie. Now let's go inside." I said and stood up.

With hope in his eyes he got up from the bench and started walking towards her room.

He is nervous. I can tell that from his red ears and cold hands. I patted him and he smiled.

I entered first and looked back. Jungkook was waiting for this moment for so long and now that they both are going to reconcile, we all felt content and were eager to see their reconciliation with our own eyes.

There is this feeling inside my heart that I couldn't decipher. It's like there are butterflies in my stomach because of fear as well as excitement.

When Jungkook entered inside, everyone went silent. He looked at Rooh with so much emotion and there were tears in his eyes.

When I looked at Rooh her expressions were exactly same as Jungkook's.

They both were looking at each other with so much love, longing and affection.

It's like for them, there was no one else in the room except them.

Jungkook was taking slow steps towards her. Rooh was eagerly waiting for him.

When he reached her, he stood still as if he was trying to engrave each and every part of her in his eyes.

He somehow seemed hesitant to touch her and I think Rooh understood that, so she raised her hand from the bed and tried to reach for his hand. When she touched Jungkook's hand, he came out of his trance and looked at their intertwined hands and then back into her eyes.

He immediately broke the silence and hugged her. He poured all of his love in that hug.

I looked at everyone and saw everyone was crying while looking at both of them. Those were happy tears. Even I myself was crying.

We all waited for this moment to happen and finally this day has come. We all are happy to see them back together.

While they both were hugging, Jin hyung gestured for us to go out to give both of them privacy. One by one we all came out of the room leaving both of them alone inside.