24. Her bias

Namjoon's POV-

"Wait a minute! Is he your bias?" Jungkook asked Rooh.

"Really?" I said smiling brightly.

She blushed and nodded her head in a yes. Jungkook was a little bit jealous but that's okay I guess.

We both gave our autographs to each other.

I can't describe this feeling. I got to meet one of my favourite artists. She has this amazing talent and I am a fan of her work. Her paintings always inspired me and helped me in writing new songs.

Although we met her not long ago, her personality, her work, dedication have already attracted a lot of people's attention in the company. Her honesty, innocence, and her good heart can be seen in a few moments of talking with her.

I am so happy for my Jungkook that he has such a lovable and talented girlfriend. I am proud of them. I think the missing piece in Jungkook's life was her and now that they are together, Jungkook seems complete.

~~~

Jungkook's POV-

So many truths were revealed today. I am happy that hyungs now knows about my relationship. It was so hard to stop myself from telling them about Rooh.

They all are happy for both of us. Thank god they liked her.

But I still can't believe that she is ROKAPO. When she saw her own paintings at my home, her reaction was so plain. So when I saw those paintings at her home and when she didn't tell me anything, I presumed that she might have bought those paintings.

I never in my dreams thought that she could be the one who painted them. I mean, everybody thought that it's a man who painted them because the name sounds like a male name.

Anyways, I am so proud of her. I don't know why people didn't acknowledge her talent in her school years. I guess they all were dumb people.

~~~

We all had a great time together. We shared secrets today, we laughed together, we had a fan moment with Rooh, more importantly I got to know about her bias. I am a little bit jealous that I am not her bias but more happy because Namjoon hyung is our bias.

It's not like other Hyung are not my bias... It's just that I joined BTS because of Namjoon hyung.

Everyone has already left and now it's just me and Rooh. She is taking a shower right now and I am making some popcorn for the movie night.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a black shorts and a pink crop top. Damn! She's looking so hot. The water drops dropping from her hair makes her look more hotter. How can I resist her when she's looking like this.

I came out of my thoughts when she asked me about which movie I want to watch.

"Let's watch a horror movie" I said getting excited. I love horror movies.

"NO!!" She said glaring at me.

Oh yeah she told me that she doesn't like horror movies.

After discussing, we decided to watch the GOBLIN as she is a huge fan of k-dramas.

~~~

We were on third episode when she dozed off. We both were lying down on the couch. Her face was on my chest. My hands were wrapped around her small waist. As the couch was small for two people to sleep, half of her body was on me.

I can see her beautiful face closely. She has long natural eyelashes and a perfect jawline. Her nose shape is slightly sharp and pointed. She has beautiful heart shaped lips with natural pink colour. I slightly touched them and they were as soft as a rose petal. Hey! I am not a pervert. I am just looking at my beautiful girl.