53. Hospital

JUNGKOOK's POV-

"Eomma... Did you found out about Ian before we did?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Yes, I knew about him. So what!" She said in a serious tone.

I was shocked...my hyungs were too.

I don't know how many more shocks I will get and that too from how many more people. Ugh!

"Eomma...then why didn't you..."

"Shut up Jungkook! You have caused enough damage! Now give Ian back to me." She was angry was an understatement. I have never seen her like this.

"Wh-what? Ian? Why eomma?"

Why is she taking Ian and where?

My hyungs were watching this scene carefully to understand what's happening here.

I myself was confused.

"Eomma tell me what's happening here?" I asked again this time with determination directly looking into her eyes.

That's when I realised that her eyes were blood shot red as if she haven't slept for days.

"I am taking Ian with me" she said. She didn't replied to my question and declared that she is taking Ian with her. But why? And where?

"But why eomoni?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Because I am taking him back to Rooh." She said.

"What! No... I will not give him back to her. And why are you taking her side eomma. I am your son not her and you do know that she shattered my heart and hide Ian from all of us. Then why ...why eomma?"

I can't believe this. First Namjoon and Yoongi hyung and now ...my own mother?

She sighed. "Son, you don't know a lot of things that happened in the past. And I can't tell you all of this right now as I have to take Ian with me urgently."

I was confused because of her statement. Infact we all were.

"Why can't you tell me now, eomma? What's so important that you have to go back urgently?" I asked her as I can't comprehend this situation and it's giving me a headache.

She looked at all of us and then at Ian. She took him into her arms. He smiled looking at her. She had a sad smile while she was looking back at Ian.

"She needs him right now... More than you do." She whispered but we all heard her.

"Why?" Taehyungie Hyung asked.

She sighed again and said," Because she is in the hospital right now."

"WHAT!" We all said in unison.
.
.
.

What happened to her? Why is she... don't tell me...is she th-there... be-because of me?

No..no...no... it's not possible... Right?

Why am I feeling tense? Is she alright? She is fine right?

"Eo-eomma...wh-what happened to her?" I was stuttering.

My mom looked at me with pity in her eyes.

"She has been admitted in the hospital since the day you snatched her son from her." She said in angry at the same time pitiful tone.

"Wh-what...but why?" I asked but I am afraid that I will not like her answer.

"Are you seriously asking this? Okay then I will answer your question but be prepared son. She is in the hospital because you took her last hope away from her."