46. Break his heart

Author's note: HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🎂💜🎂💜🎂💜

*Flashback continue...*

ROOH'S POV-

"B-but oppa... He can choose all of us, right? We will ke-keep everything secret. Please oppa you can't...do this to us." I was literally crying and begging.

"Do you think it's easy to keep everything a secret? It's not some kdrama where you can hide something this important."

"But oppa...we can talk this out and find a solution, right?" I said literally begging him.

He stayed silent for a few minutes and finally spoke.

"Then you have only one option left... abortion."

The moment he said those words I became numb.

How can he even think about ab-bortion.

No no no... I can't even think about that ...not even in my dreams.

"I won't!" I said standing up and wiping my tears.

I can't be weak in this situation. I have to do something.

"Then the only option left is that Jungkook have to leave the group and take all the bash and hate from the public." Bang PD said seriously.

No... I can't let that happen. I know that BTS and ARMY is more important for him than his own life. His heart will break into thousands of pieces if that happens.

I have to think properly. I can't let him loose his members and his dream. And I also don't want to loose our baby because of the fear of the hateful comments of the public.

No no... I can't let this happen. I have to think about something.

Bang PD was silent and I know that he was monitoring my movement. I took a glass of water from the table and drank it in one gulp and sat on the chair.

I thought about the possible solutions for don't know how long. And I could see that Bang PD is getting impatient from this but I don't care.

After thinking about the possible solutions, I think I have only one solution left. I know it will be impossible for me but I have to do this. For his future and for our baby.

I looked down at my belly and touched it. I am sorry baby. But I have to do this.

I looked up. Bang PD was already staring at me.

"I have one solution." I said.

His eyes lit up.

"What is it? Tell me." He seems impatient.

"If I le-leave him without telling him about the baby... Then He will not have to leave the group and I will be able to keep my baby safe." I said but his eyes lost their shine.

I can tell that he is not happy with the decision.

"But he will never let you go. I know he loves you more than his life." He said.

I know Bang PD is not a bad person and he have to do this because of BTS's future.

I smiled sadly and said, " I know that's why I am going to break his heart so that he will let me go and forget me completely. Then he will be able to live his life peacefully... without any drama. And I will go away from his life forever."

He handed me a tissue box and that's when I realised that I was crying.

"I am sorry Rooh. But I have to do this. I know it will be hard for you. Don't worry I will arrange everything for you after all this." He said.

"No oppa... When I told you that I will leave him... It means I will... go away from everyone... who are connected with him. I will not leave a single trace of m-my existence. It will be like... I... I never existed in his life before." I told him while crying.

I then got up. He got up too. He came towards me and said sorry again. I just hugged him and told him, " One more thing...you don't know anything about this and you will never tell anyone about this conversation. You have to promise me to keep all this a secret."

"But..." he said but I interrupted.

"There is not but in this situation. Please promise me." I said.

He sighed and nodded.

"Bye oppa...take care...and don't blame yourself. It's for their best." I said wiping my tears and started walking towards the door.

"I am sorry Rooh." He said and I got out of his office.

I composed myself.

"Rooh?" Someone said from behind. I looked back and saw it was Taehyung oppa.

I smiled and went towards him. He hugged me.

"You came back! Ah! I missed you so much." He said and pouted. I chuckled.

"Yeah. I came back today." I said.

"Are you okay? You don't look good." He suddenly said.

Oh no! He can't know anything.

"I am fine oppa. I am just tired because of the long flight. I am just going back to home to take rest." I said.

"Oh okay. Take care. We will meet on Monday, okay." He smiled.

I fake smiled. He was about to go but I hugged him suddenly.

He was shocked for a moment but relaxed later maybe thinking that I missed him.

But he doesn't know that this is our last hug. I will miss him and other members. And Bit Na... How will I live without her.

I am sad that I won't be able to meet all of them before going. I am sad because I can't share the biggest good news of my life with them. I don't know how I will live without them but I have to...for them...for their future. I love them so much that it hurts.

When I broke the hug a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Hey Rooh, you okay. Why are you crying?" Taehyung oppa panicked.

I chuckled and said, "I missed you so much, oppa."

He relaxed and smiled.

"I know you missed me more than you missed Jungkook." He seems proud. I chuckled and hit his shoulder lightly.

"Okay bye oppa. I gotta go now." I said with a heavy heart.

He smiled and waved.

~~~

I came back to the apartment and cried for don't know how long.

Yes I didn't go to his house because I have to prepare myself for all of this.

I looked at my apartment and saw that it's clean even if I was not here for a whole month. Jungkook must have cleaned it. I cried more. Even if I was not here, he still did this for me.

Never in a million years I thought that the best day of my life will also become the worst day of my life.

"I am sorry baby but I have to do this for your father. I know I can't live without him but I have to... Mumma can't be selfish, right? I have to do this. You will stay with me, right?" I said looking at my belly.

Now I have to think about a solid reason to br-break his heart. I know it will be very difficult for me to do but I have to do this for him...for our baby.