33. Never show your face again

JUNGKOOK's POV-

"Let's break up!" She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Wh-what...babe... wh-what are you saying?" I was confused... I think I heard something wrong.

"I said let's break up Jungkook." She said with no expression. I was totally shocked after hearing this from her.

"But why Rooh. I love you and you love me then..."

"I never loved you" she said cutting me off. It hurt when she said that.

"What rubbish! I know you love me. Tell me why...are you saying all this.... Huh. Did I...I do something wrong?" I asked her as I am shivering now.

"No, You didn't. I did." She said.

What?

"Wh-what are you saying, Rooh?"

My hands were still on her shoulders but she removed them and said, "I am sorry. It's me who was wrong... I was wrong that I pretended to like you. I don't like you Jungkook. You were just a rebound."

What the fuck!

"What! No... you like me... scratch that you love me Rooh. I know that. I can see it in your eyes."

She chuckled sarcastically. I was confused as I didn't know what was happening. Why is she behaving like this all of a sudden.

"That love you saw in my eyes... was for someone else."

This sentence broke my heart completely.

"Some-someone else?" I grabbed her shoulders tightly so tightly that it must have hurted her.

"Tell me clearly what do you wanna say Rooh."

"Leave me." She removed my hands and pushed me. My legs were already wobbly because of which I fell down on the floor.

"I lied to you when I told you about the reason why I came here. I came to Korea because my boyfriend broke up with me. I loved him and he loved me too but because of some misunderstandings we broke up. I wanted to punish him for pushing me away.

But when I went back to India, he came to met me and we cleared our misunderstandings. And the moment I saw him I realised that I am still in love with him. I was in love with him this whole time. I-I always imagined you as him because your personality is almost same as his.

When you told me that you like me, I thought that I will like you eventually but whenever we kissed, I imagined him kissing me...and I..."

"STOP!! THAT'S IT!!" I shouted as I can't hear it anymore.

I wiped my tears. Her words shattered my heart completely into thousands pieces.

I looked into her eyes and there was no regret in those cold eyes. It was as if she was a whole different person.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? HUH!WHY? WHY ME?" I shouted on the top of my voice that she flinched.

"I .. I..." She said but I stopped her. I stood up and asked the question which I never thought I would have asked.

"Just tell me... Did you ever...even for a single second liked me?" I asked her one last time.

"Jungkook... I.."

"SAY YES OR NO!" I shouted on the top of my voice.

She closed her eyes and a few seconds later opened them and looked straight into my eyes with coldness.

"NO!" There were no emotions in those cold eyes.