17. My feelings

Jungkook's POV-

It's break time and I went to Rooh with a cupcake for her. She was eating her cupcake when I saw some crumbs of the cake left on her mouth. Without thinking anything I started wiping her lips with my hands. And I can bet that my heartbeat can be heard from outside the building. When I touched her lips for a few seconds, it felt like I was touching a petal of rose. They were so soft.

I want to keep touching her but can't as she will think of me as a pervert. So I removed my hands from her lips. It felt like I lost the warmness.

"Here...done" I told her but she didn't move. Is she feeling the same emotions like I do? Is she also lik....no no it can't be. Maybe she is thinking about something else. So I waved my hands in front of her and she came out of her thoughts and looked down.

As I was about to say Taehyungie hyung came and told us that the break is over. He was giving me a teasing look as I told him about my feelings towards Rooh. I never hide anything from him. He is like my secret diary.

He told me to take things slow and also told me to find whether my feelings for her are genuine or just an attraction.

Everyone has seen his cute nature but if you ask me, sometimes he is a very mature man. Yeah... Sometimes. And his advice always works for me.

We began shooting and as always Rooh's task is to capture me. Everybody likes her work. Some say that the model is handsome and others say that her skills are good. But I know the struggle she had to go through and her hardwork makes her work tremendous.

~~~

We all gathered here for the lunch. Although it's a little bit late to call it lunch but nevermind.

Rooh is sitting between me and Bit Na noona. Namjoon hyung is sitting beside noona. Taehyungie Hyung and Soobin is on the right side of me, the rest is sitting in front of us. Of course Jin hyung is sitting on the head chair as he is our mom and Huening Kai sits opposite of Jin hyung.

We all ordered our food. Rooh ordered veg food as she is a vegetarian. I don't know how she is surviving here without non veg but I respect her choices.

We started talking and it wasn't awkward at all. It was like they all knew Rooh for so long. Rooh told us about Indian culture and how we have hundreds of millions of ARMY there in India. She also told us that Tomorrow By Together is also gaining people's attention and they also have millions of MOA in India.

Listening to this, they all felt good as millions of people in other countries are supporting them.

"I will ask to Bang PDnim if we could add India in our next tour list." Namjoon hyung told her.

"Ommo .. really oppa?" She asked super excitedly. Whenever she got excited her eyes lit up. Did I ever told you that her eyes are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen?

"Yes definitely" Namjoon hyung said.

"Thank you oppa. Thank you so much. You are the best leader" she said smiling brightly.

"Noona.... I know I can't be compared to Namjoon hyung but..." Soobin said making a pout and looking upset. I laughed inwardly. He is such a cute guy.

"Ahh... No..no... I meant to say that he is the best leader BTS could ever get." She said awkwardly as if she was caught. Aww so cute.

"So you mean, I am only best for BTS and not the best leader in the world?" Now Namjoon hyung made a pout.

Oh god these guys are teasing her and she doesn't even know.

"Okay guys... enough. Don't tease her. Look at her. She is so innocent. Rooh, they are just messing with you. Don't take them seriously." I was about to stop them but Bit Na noona stopped them.

Rooh felt embarrassed as she looked down.

"Hey we were just kidding. Sorry Rooh" Namjoon hyung felt guilty now.

"I am sorry noona. We didn't mean to hurt you." Soobin was about to cry now.

I can see a smirk on Rooh's face as she was sitting next to me. Oh god this girl. She knows how to counter attack these immature guys. I giggled lightly due to which she pinched me on my thighs.

"Ouch!!" I squealed.

"What happened, Jungkookie." Jimin hyung asked and now everyone is looking at me.

"No, nothing hyung."

"Noona.... Please forgive them." Yeonjun said. But she is still looking down as if she is about to cry. But in reality she is holding her laughter so hard.

Everybody is silent and serious now.

"Yah... It's your first meeting and you made her cry. You guys don't know how to behave like a gentleman. Waah... I can't believe you guys.........."

Jin hyung was scolding them non stop and now it was their turn to look down. I was enjoying this to be honest.

3....2....1

*Boom*

"Hahahahahahahaahahahaaha....oh my god..... I ...hahaha.... I can't hold this anymore... Haha" Rooh started laughing so hard. And I couldn't control myself so I also started laughing out loud.

Jhope hyung joined us, Yoongi hyung understood too and joined us.

"Yah, only you can fool her... Look now... You got a competitor. She made a fool of you guys. Hahaha...." Yoongi hyung said in between his laughter. Everybody joined and started laughing.

We all laughed like maniacs for 5 minutes straight.

I felt good seeing them connecting with each other.

"Sorry oppa... Sorry Soobin.. but it was fun." Finally Rooh said.

"It's okay. But I must say you are fun. But I am sorry too." Namjoon hyung said smiling brightly.

"No no oppa don't be sorry you can joke around me anytime but please be prepared for the counter attack " She said with a playful smirk.

"Bring it on!" Namjoon hyung accepted her challenge.

Our food came and we all ate our food while talking and laughing.

I saw Rooh was eating some green curry with tofu in it. It smells so nice. She caught me looking at her food. I quickly turned towards Taehyungie Hyung but it was too late. She chuckled and asked, " do you want to try this?"

I looked at her innocently with my doe eyes and nodded.

She smiled and put the curry on my plate with an oval shaped flatbread called 'Naan'.

"Yummmm" I told her it tastes amazing, then she told me she will make it for me at home if I want to. I quickly nodded.

I looked up and saw Jimin hyung was staring at me with a smirk and I quickly looked down, my ears turned red like a tomato.

If Jimin hyung got to know about my feelings, which I think he did, the ultimate teasing will start and there will be no end of it. Jeon Jungkook...you are gone now.

~~~

Hi guys. Do you like the chapters so far. I know you want to know what will happen next.
I have this exciting news for you. The next chapter will be what you guys are expecting. So any clue what will happen? Please comment and tell me.

And guys please vote and comment for my book. It will motivate me more.

Thank you for reading my book. BORAHAE ARMY AND BTS 💜