11. The accident

ROOH'S POV-

"Oh...So you want to be my friend?" I asked him, pretending to be serious, making him more nervous. I chuckled inside seeing him nervous. Aww, he is so cute.

"Yeah. B-but it's okay if you don't..." I cut him off.

"Okay. Let's be friends" I said smiling.

He was shocked as I easy agreed.

"Really?" He still can't believe that I agree.

"Yeah really" I said putting my hand in front of him.

He looked at my hand for a few seconds then we shake our hands.I must say that he is really a nice guy.

We then exchanged our numbers. Yeah, he asked for it as now we are friends. And he also told me to contact him whenever I need any kind of help.

We talked a bit about his trip to Japan and then he bid goodbye as he has to pack his bags. He will be back in a few days.

Now that they will be away for a few days, I will be busy in shooting with TXT. As one of their camera directors is on leave due to personal reasons.

~~~

Next day, I went to work as usual. Some of the staff members are same as I saw them on last RUN BTS episode. So it wasn't awkward.

We started shooting. We were halfway through the shooting when I noticed a  spotlight above Yeonjun's head was shaking and it was about to fall on him.

I panicked and shouted," hat jao vha se( move from there)." As I was panicking, the words came out from my mouth in my mother tongue and nobody understood what I was saying.

I shouted again, " move, move from there" and started running towards Yeonjun. Everything happened so fast that nobody understood what was happening.

I ran as fast as I could and as that big light was about to fall on him, I pushed Yeonjun away and in that process he fell down far away from that spotlight. And then everything got blank.

AUTHOR'S POV-

As soon as she saved Yeonjun from that disaster, that spotlight fell on her right hand making her fall in the process and she fainted. Everyone on the set were shocked and panicked as this never happened before.

PD Nim and other staff members along with TXT members rushed towards her. Yeonjun was still in shock and started crying seeing blood oozing from her right hand. By the time someone brought first aid kit, PD Nim called for the ambulance.

They started doing first aid and soon an ambulance came and took her to the hospital.

In Japan, Jungkook was having negative thoughts as he felt that something bad had happened. But couldn't figured out what has happened bad. He was anxious. He wanted to call Rooh but then he thought that she must be busy in shooting.

In hospital, Rooh was still unconscious when the doctor treated her. She has a big cut around 10 cm on her right hand below her elbow. The cut was deep. The doctor has to stitch up the wound.

A few hours later she regained consciousness. The moment she tried to open her eyes, she immediately closed her eyes because of too much brightness. A few moments later her vision got adjusted and she opens her eyes again. Bit Na was sitting on the left side of the bed.

Bit Na saw Rooh regaining consciousness and started crying.

"Ya. How could you do this. What if something happened to you. I was scared to death when someone told me about your accident." She shouted at me.

"Is he alright? Yeonjun?"  Rooh asked as she recalled what happened back there.

Bit Na stared at Rooh in disbelief as how can the first thing she ask is about someone else and not about her own hand.  She then told her that he is fine. He didn't even get a single scratch thanks to her.

"You? Are you okay?" Bit Na asked her.

ROOH'S POV -

"Yeah I am fine." I replied looking at my right hand. "It's not painful right now, maybe because of the painkillers I guess."

"I should call the doctor to check up on you." She told me.

I nodded and then she went out of the room.

Just then my phone rang. The number was not saved on my phone. But I picked it up.

"Hello. Who's this?" I asked.

"H-hello. Noona are you alright?" The guy over the phone asked me nervously.

"Yeah I am fine. But Sorry I don't know who are you?" I told him confused.

"Ya! Atleast introduce yourself properly." Another guy shouted behind the guy who was talking on the phone.

"Sorry. Hello I am Yeonjun. You saved me earlier today."

"Oh. It's Yeonjun. It's okay. I am really fine. You don't have to worry about me. Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No no noona I am fine. I am really sorry because of me you got hurt. I really didn't see that spotlight falling. You would not have been hurt if my attention had gone to that spotlight earlier. I am really sorry." He was very upset and was feeling guilty. I can sense it from his trembling voice.

"Hey. It's okay. It was just an accident. It wasn't your fault. It's just a small scratch. Nothing to worry." I assured him so that he won't feel guilty.

"Are you sure? Can we come over and meet you? I really want to thank you and say sorry to you personally."

"Umm... I don't think that's a great idea for you guys to come here. I mean you all are famous. And It may create some rumours if you guys come here. We can meet when I go back to the office."

"I think you are right noona. We will wait for you. Please take care of yourself."

"I will. Thank you. You guys too... Don't take stress over this. Will meet again after few days."

"Okay noona bye. Take care." They all bid bye and I cut the call.

I felt relieved.

The doctor came with Bit Na and checked my vitals. He told me to rest for a few days and not to move my right hand.

I got discharged and a company's car was waiting for me outside the hospital.

Bit Na was also coming with me. I told her not to come as I am fine but she is as stubborn as I am. On our way back, Bang PD called me and told me not to come for work and rest properly. He apologized for the negligence. Although it wasn't his fault yet he apologized. That's so kind of him to care for his staff.

We came back and Bit Na was shocked to see my apartment.

"But jungkook lives on this floor?" She confusingly asked me.

"Yeah he lives next door...wait how do you know that? I mean staff members don't know about their idols home except a few." I was confused.

"Oh umm... act-actually..." She sighed and then said, "Let's talk inside."

I unlocked the door and we both entered my home. I sat on the couch while she went to get water for me.

"Actually there is something I wanted to tell you but couldn't tell you earlier.

I am... I am friends with BTS."

"YOU WHAT?" I was shocked as hell.