41. Bang PD?

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

I never thought that my personal life would take a turn like this.

All my fans thought that I am living a great life. I don't know whether they can see through behind my fake smile or not. My life after she left was never the same.

She broke me completely. It was as if she took my happiness away. But after all this, I still feel that there is something that I don't know... something she hide from me, as if whatever she told me was all a lie.

During my military service, whenever I was alone, I always thought about those beautiful years she spent with me as my girlfriend. How can those years were fake. It was so hard to believe.

I used to think that I was so lucky. I have my members who are my brothers now, my family loves me a lot, my fans...my ARMY they love me too, I have a great career, I am following my passion, in short I have everything. Still the one thing I crave the most is not here with me... Love...from her.

"Jungkooka, what are you doing?" Yoongi hyung said from behind which took me out of my thoughts.

He sat down with me on the table.

"Nothing hyung", I lied.

He sighed. I know they all are worried about me after I told them about Rooh and her baby.

"Hyung you don't have to worry about me. I am fine." I tried to sound okay but I know I failed miserably.

He patted my shoulder.

"I am going out. Do you wanna tag along?", He asked. But I denied as I want to stay alone right now.

"Okay. I will be back in an hour or two. Do you want me to bring something for you?"

"No hyung. I am alright." I said.

He smiled and went away.

~~~

YOONGI'S POV-

I can't see my Jungkook like this. I have to do something.

I am currently standing in front of the same supermarket where we met Rooh's son.

I can't believe that all the members are behaving like children instead of doing something.

Huh! I am living with six grown up babies.

I searched for her but couldn't find her. Then I asked a worker about her.

"Do you know where is Mrs. Rooh?"

"Oh! The boss is right there." He told me the directions towards her.

"Boss?" I was confused.

"Yeah. She owns this supermarket." he said.

Wow. I didn't expect that.

Anyways I went towards the same direction he told me to go.

And there she was standing behind the counter. Rooh.

She looks like she has lost a lot of weight. She was smiling but her smile didn't reach her eyes. And her beautiful eyes has lost its colour. It seems like she was not happy. But why? She is married and has a child who looks so cute.

I pick some random ramen cups and went towards her counter. She is still unaware of my presence. I wonder if she would be able to recognise me even after this disguise look.

I sighed.

It's now or never. I have to talk to her. I want to know her story so that I can help Jungkook.

I placed the items on the counter and she scanned them. As she lift her head to tell me about the bill, her eyes widened. Yeah, she recognised me.

"Can we talk?" I simply said.

She looks like I asked for her kidneys. But soon she composed herself and nodded.

She told a girl to take her place at the billing counter and went towards the Manager's room. I followed her.

We entered the room and it was a room with white walls. There was a table on the right side and a couch on the left side with a baby crib in the corner with some plants. It was a decent looking office.

She motioned me to sat on the couch and she herself sat in front of me on another couch.

She poured me a glass of water.

We both were silent till now. And this silence was suffocating for me.

"Look, I am not here to drink some water. I need some answers from you.", I deadpanned.

I am not in a mood for some happy conversation. Those days were long gone when we used to have a heart to heart chat with each other.

I treated her like my sister and look what she did to my Jungkook. I can't forget that.

She sighed and then looked up.

"Oppa... I don't...", She started but I cut her off in between.

"I am not your oppa anymore. Call me Mr. Min", I declared and immediately saw hurt in her eyes. I don't care. She hurted all of us.

She cleared her throat.

"I don't have anything to say to you." She replied in a low tone.

"But I have so many questions which you need to answer. Otherwise I will not leave", I am serious right now.

She sighed.

"Okay. Ask but I am not sure if I have the answers you are looking for", she said.

"Did you ever loved him?" I asked directly without wasting any time. My eyes were on her face the whole time.

She showed some unreadable expression but only for a few seconds.

She looked down and said no. She is lying right now. I know this much about her.

I continued, "Why did you broke his heart?"

"I didn't. It was meant to happen. He got too attached with a person like me, so it was meant to happen." She spoke.

Her hands were shivering even if the temperature of the room was normal.

"Is that child your son?" As soon as I said those words, she panicked.

"Of course he is my son and he has nothing to do with you guys so don't ask about him." Her voice was a bit louder than earlier.

Strange!

"Why did you come back in our lives?"

"I didn't. You guys did. I was living my life happily here. Why did you guys have to come here." She sounded worried now.

Her expressions were changing every minute as if she was hiding something.

"But you left this country, right? Then why did you come back?" I am eager to know her reason.

"Umm...my hus-husband got a job here. So we moved." Oh okay.

"I think you guys should go back from this city." She said and that angered me.

"Why? Why should we leave. We are on a vacation. Why should we always have to compromise because of you."

She sighed again.

"You guys can go to another city. It's not like this is the only city in this country where you guys can come on vacation." She sounded ridiculous.

"Look. We don't have the choice, okay. Bang PD told us to come here that's why..." I was saying when she spoke in between.

"Ba-bang PD? Why did he tell..." She whispered but I heard her.

Her face turned pale when she heard me saying Bang PD.

Does he know something? No no. If he knew something, he would have told us. Right? Right?