57. Focus on...?

JUNGKOOK's POV-

"So yeah... that's all I have to say for today." I said while looking at my phone.

I frowned when I read a comment. It says, ' We are so excited for your concert'

"Ahh~~ So the tour announcement is done. Yeah ARMY we will see you next month. I am also excited as we all are going to perform again in front of you guys. Thank you so much for waiting. I hope..." I was talking with Armies on weverse live at home when I heard something from behind.

When I looked back, I saw Ian coming towards me. I chuckled after watching his struggles while walking. Nowadays, he is learning to walk and it's so good to see him trying. Although he is a late walker but that's okay.

My whole attention was on Ian this whole time and I totally forgot that I was doing a live show.

He was about to reach me when he increased his pace. Because of which he was about to fall but I caught him in time and he giggled.

I started tickling him. He was laughing so hard because of that. And then I remembered something...

"Ah right...I was live on weverse" I said and looked at my phone screen.

The whole comment section was filled with 'purple hearts; congratulations; so cute; he looks just like you; aww handsome Ian' and many more.

I chuckled. I have already told ARMY about Ian and they all were very supportive. But the thing is that they haven't seen him till today and that's why they all seems so excited.

"Ian, let's say Hello to ARMY" I said to Ian and made him sit on my lap.

Now Ian and I both are facing my phone. He giggled while looking at our reflection on the phone.

"Hi" Ian said in a cute baby voice. And the comment section again turned into purple hearts.

"Umm...guys he still can't speak clearly so I am going to properly introduce him. Meet my son, Ian. His Korean name is Jeon Shi Woo. It means "universe" as he is my universe." I said while giggling.

And a few seconds later, there were comments like, "aww... you both have the same giggle" and I laughed after reading that.

I talked to the ARMY for a while while Ian was in my arms the whole time.

"Okay.... I think my son is taking full attention from you guys and now you are not focusing on me." I sounded a little bit jealous.

"We wanna focus on Ian"
"We wanna focus on Jungkook"
"We wanna focus on Ian"
"We wanna focus on both of you"
"We wanna focus on both"

The comment section was filled with these messages.

I laughed at Army's cuteness.

"You guys are so cute" I said out loud.

I talk to them for a little bit and then saw Ian sleeping on my lap.

"Alright ARMY, I have to go now. I have to put Ian to bed. Take care, don't get sick, okay. Good night and good morning.

Bye- bye." I whispered and smiled. I turned off the live and slowly pick Ian and took him to his bed.

When I came out of his room, I saw Rooh in the kitchen.

She was washing dishes when I back hugged her.

"I am doing the dishes baby" she whined.

"So what. I am not stopping you" I whispered near her ear and she blushed.