50. Two days

ROOH'S POV-

"Who said you are going to Seoul?
.
.
.
.
.
.
I want only IAN to stay with me...not you." He declared.

Did he said that he will take Ian... No no... I think I heard something else. This is not possible.

"Wh-what! What are you saying Jungkook? I think I heard something wrong." I asked him. My voice stuttered a bit.

He scoffed and said, "I think you heard it right. I am taking Ian with me to Seoul."

I was standing still but my legs became wobbly after hearing his statement and I fell down on the floor.

I know Jungkook won't do that to me. He can't be this harsh towards me. He...he loved me once. And for the sake of that love, he ...he will not do something like this. Right?

I stood up and tried to touch his hands but he backed off. It hurted me...but

"Pl-please Jungkook.... you-you can't do this to me. H-how can I live without Ian... No...no...no I-I can't live without him. Please don't do this to me...huh". Tears were flowing down from my eyes like waterfall. I was literally begging him because right now Ian is the one without whom I can't survive.

He glared at me but I didn't move my eyes away from his.

"If you can live without me... I am 100% sure you can live without Ian too." His words were like a sword piercing into my heart. No, I can't give up on Ian too. I-I won't repeat the same mistake.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands and said," You can't take Ian away from me. He is my son. And I won't allow it."

He looked at me in disbelief.

"I think you have forgotten that I am equally responsible for Ian's existence and he is also my son. So I have also the right to stay with him." His words were bitter than the bitter gourd.

I thought for a solution and said, " Okay. If you want you can come here anytime you want to meet Ian and I won't stop you from that or....you can st-stay here if you want."

I know this is not the best solution right now but I have to try my luck because I can do anything for my baby Ian.

He chuckled sarcastically and came towards me authoritatively. I stepped back to maintain the distance between us because of the fear I was feeling.

He looked dangerously into my eyes and said," Do you think you have the right to take any decision in this situation after all what you have done to me and to my brothers, huh!"

"Ju-jungkook...I-I... Kn-know that I made a mist..." I was saying when he grabbed my shoulders hardly and pinned me on the wall.

"Ah... It hurts Jun-jungkook. Le-leave me."

When I said those words, his eyes turned cold and he removed his hands from my shoulders. "Leave you? Huh! I think you are mistaken Miss Kapoor. It was you who left me and that was your choice. Now its my turn and I will not go from here without taking my baby with me. You understand?"

"No... please kook... Don't do this to me... Please I-I beg you... I can't live without him... please... I will do anything you want except this. Please.... Don't do this to me... Please..." I was crying loudly now. I don't know what to do. I just know that I can't live without him.

He sighed.

"I am giving you only two days. I will come back and take him with me. If you won't agree then I have no other option left. I will straight go to the court for his custody." He spoke venom. No...no he can't do that to me.

"No... Jungkook... you can't do that to me. Please.... I am so sorry for hiding the truth. I will never do that again. Please... please Jungkook..." I was literally begging him with my folded hands but he showed no mercy.

He started walking towards the door but I held his hands and pleaded with tears in my eyes.

But he didn't showed any emotions. He just went away.

I couldn't control myself and broke down on the floor.

Never have I ever thought that Jungkook will take revenge in this form.

~~~

Two days went by and I haven't heard a single thing about them. Maybe they went back to Seoul. Yeah right... maybe he cha-changed his mind... maybe he has already forgiven me.

I was playing with Ian. There's this feeling inside my heart that I can't shrug off from the past two days.

I thought about it a lot. I have decided that I will ask Jungkook to give me a chance again.

I know whatever I did in the past was not good but the situation was different at that time.

I clearly remember when Chen oppa from EXO had share the news of his child, he faced a lot of criticism and had to take a lot of bash from the public. His whole career got destroyed because the public didn't accept him. And just after three months from that scandal, I got to know about my pregnancy. So I was scared that Jungkook might have to face that too. That's why I decided to take that big step.

But now the situation has changed in the past two years.

Namjoon oppa has already declared his relationship with Bit Na and fans are supporting him.

I am going to ask him to give me a second chance. I will do anything to get his love back. My love for him grew more when we were not together. And I will not back away this time.

I will tell him that I still love him and missed him everything single day. Only I know how I spend this harsh time without him.

~~~

I was preparing Ian's food when someone knocked on the door. I think its Ajumma because she told me that she made some sweet dish for me and will bring that for me here. My craving for sweets grew more after pregnancy.

I ran towards the door smilingly and opened it.

It was Jungkook. My smile left my face because I knew why he was here. There he stood in front of me. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with a white tshirt and a grey jacket.

When I looked at his eyes I saw only coldness. And that coldness send shiver down my spine.

I moved away from the door and he entered inside.

He went in the living room and since Ian was playing there he sat beside him.

Ian smiled looking at his father and a small smile appeared on Jungkook's face.

My heart melted at the sight in front of me.

When I saw Ian for the first time, I was a little bit sad because he looks just like Jungkook. I mean I was the one carrying him for nine months in my womb but he got all the features from his dad. But I was still satisfied because I got to see mini Jungkook everyday.

He looked up at me as if knowing that I was staring at him for so long. So I moved my eyes away from his.

He stood up and came towards me. I became nervous and took a step back.

"So, is everything ready?" He asked coldly.

I looked up at him and said," Can we please talk?"

"Talk? There's nothing to talk. I told you two days ago that I am going to take my son with me and that. Is. Final." He said looking straight into my eyes with hatred and I hated that look.

"Listen Jungkook. I know whatever I did was wrong but you know I can't live without Ian. Can I-I co-come with y-you? I mean w-we can st-start over, right?" I managed to utter these words confidently but failed miserably.