58. Will you marry me?

AUTHOR'S POV-

Suddenly one light focused on a certain person on the stage. That's Jungkook.

"You know, I never thought that I would love someone and I also never thought that someone would love me. But so many people love me. And some of them are present here. 'You all' Thank you so much for loving me like this. And that's to all those people who love me but are not present here.

But there is this one person I want to thank especially in front of you guys. She...she loves me...not the BTS's Jungkook but the real Jungkook. She loves me so much that she even sacrificed her happiness for me. She loved me when I was not with her.

She is the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. She is the one whom my heart belongs to. She is the only one who can be the mother of my children. She is the one with whom I want to go to the park everyday in my old age.

You know, no matter how tired I am, all my tiredness goes away after seeing her face. She is my mitochondria, my power house."
Jungkook said and chuckled at his last comment.

Everyone was looking at him with awe.

Rooh had tears in her eyes.

Then another light focused on Rooh. They both are visible to everyone on the big screen. When Rooh's face came on the big screen, every ARMY present their shouted "beautiful" and stared at them with so much love.

This particular concert was shown on weverse live to all the Army around the world.

By now, Twitter was flooding with Jungkook's hastag.

Jungkook gestured Rooh to come on stage and she slowly started walking towards the stage.

"Rooh... her name is Rooh." Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"JK you are blushing" someone from the fans shouted and everyone laughed along with the BTS members.

By now Rooh was on stage. Jungkook held her hands and she blushed. Her hands were cold because of nervousness.

Jungkook rubbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

They both were staring at each other for so long and fans are going crazy because of so much love.

"Umm...guys" Jimin said and they both came out of their dreamland and looked down feeling embarrassed. Everyone laughed at their cuteness.

Jungkook then went down on his one knee and everything went silent.

He took out a box from his pocket which has a very beautiful solitaire ring. Everyone gasped and started hooting because of excitement.

"Rooh, I, Jeon Jungkook love you and will love you for the rest of my life. I want to see your face when I woke up every morning. I want to go on dates with you. I want to eat Indian sweet dishes made by you. Although you are the famous artist ROKAPO but still I want to make paintings with you and compete with you.

So, are you ready to endure me and my childish behaviour for the rest of your life.

WILL YOU MARRY ME, ROOH KAPOOR?"

As soon as he said those words, everyone went silent and were praying to God so that Rooh will say yes.

Everyone looked at both of them with so much love and curiosity.

Rooh had tears in her eyes. Jungkook's members, his parents, Rooh's parents, friends and fans all were waiting for Rooh's answer with tears in their eyes.

"Say yes!" Someone shouted from the crowd. And everyone started shouting, "YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Namjoon gave a mic to Rooh so that everyone who are eagerly waiting for her answer will hear her properly.

Rooh took the mic and put it near her lips.

"Jeon Jungkook, I am fully ready to live this beautiful life with you." She said and took a pause.

She then looked at the crowd then back into Jungkook's eyes and said, " and YES. I WILL MARRY YOU. I love you too Jungkook."

Everyone shouted and the fireworks show started at that exact moment.

Jungkook then stood up and placed the ring in Rooh's hand and kissed her cheeks.

They both hugged each other and again said "I love you" to each other.

Fans are dancing like they won an award. They all were so happy that many of them have happy tears in their eyes.

Rooh and Jungkook's parents were hugging each other. Bit Na rushed on the stage and hugged Namjoon. Taehyung was hugging Jimin, Jin was hugging Hobi with tears in their eyes. Suga joined Taehyung and Jimin.

The whole stadium turned into a festival.

Armies all over the world was congratulating Jungkook.

It was a sight to behold.

~~~

*Few months later*

BTS was touring all over the world because of their concerts. Their popularity was increasing day by day.

They were receiving awards every other day.

Fans were gushing over them. Everyone was waiting for Jungkook and Rooh's wedding.

One day a notification popped up on weverse.
It says,

"Hello ARMY,

This is Jungkook from BTS. I would like to invite you all to my wedding. You guys are my family and one can't get married without their family, right?

Although it's not possible for all of you to attend it physically because of the security reasons but after debating for so long, we found a solution.

I am inviting you all to virtually attend my wedding ceremony on weverse. You guys can get ready at your home and attend my wedding live on weverse. After that you can send me your photos and videos. I will definitely add that to my wedding video and wedding album.

I hope I am not asking too much. You will come for my wedding, right?

Thank you for your support and loving my beloved Rooh.

I will be waiting for your videos. 😁

Love you ARMY 💜"

It was a message from Jungkook on weverse.

Fans all over the world went crazy and started preparing for Jungkook's wedding.

~~~

Hey guys!

I know this chapter is too short. I want to ask you guys, do you want a chapter fully dedicated to their wedding ceremony or should I skip it? Please comment and tell me.

I will try to update it as quickly as possible.