19. His girlfriend

Author's POV-

"Wait... Was that your first kiss?" He asked.

She didn't reply and kept her face down.

He understood that his guess was right. He kind of felt proud. And today he got to know that she also feels something for him which made him even more happy.

"Rooh... Look at me...please" he whispered.

Finally She slowly looked up and met with his lovable eyes. He cupped her face and asked her, " did you not like it?"

"No, its not like that" she immediately replied.

"So you like it?" He asked her mischievously.

"Y-yes....Yaa!" She shouted and came out of being shy Rooh to savage Rooh.

He laughed so hard. She again hit him on his chest which made him laugh more.

She started getting off the couch getting annoyed but he held her hand and made her sit on the couch again.

They both were looking at each other with so much love.

"Rooh... I know it's too fast but I can't control my emotions anymore. From the first moment I saw you, I liked you.

I like your cuteness, your Bravery, your savage nature, your shyness, your expressions when you eat something you like, I like the way you laugh on Jin hyung's uncle jokes, I like how you watch movies very seriously like it's happening in real life and not just an act, I like how you work so hard and so professionally.

It hurts me so much to see you cry and in pain. I never thought I would be able to like someone this fast.

Sometimes I really wanna thank our fathers to be best friends. I believe fate really brought us together.

I really like you Rooh."

As jungkook was expressing his feelings for her, she couldn't control her tears.

"Hey why are you crying? I am sorry if my words hurt you. You ...you don't have to like me back. I am... it's ok ...."

Rooh cut off his words before he finishes, by hugging him. He was dumbfounded by her reaction.

While hugging she said, "These are happy tears, idiot. I am just too happy to hear your words. I never thought someone could like me and can pin point each detail of my behaviour this beautifully, and that too 'the Jeon Jungkook', who can have the most beautiful, hot and sexy girl in the world he want. But still... he chooses me."

"Hey for me, you are the most beautiful, lovely and hottest girl in the world, okay.  Don't say that."

"So you mean I am not sexy?" She asked facing him and making a pout.

"About that... I have to see 🤔" he teased her.

"Yah!! Don't challenge me."

"Oh really... then show me " he said with a smirk.

"Jeon Jungkook I will show you someday."

"Why not now?"

"Uhh...not in a mood" she replied savagely while flipping her hair.

"Haha okay my lady as you wish"

She blushed hearing that.

"So is that a yes ?" He asked shyly.

"For what?" She was confused about his question.

"Umm... About being my girlfriend?"

"Ohh... But you didn't ask me?"

"Ahh...okay. I will ask now.
Rooh, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into her eyes, holding her hands.

"Umm...🤔 I will think about it" she replied pretending to think whether to say yes or no.

"Yah!" Jungkook whined.

"Haha... Okay... As I already like you and there's no going back, so I will accept you as my boyfriend." She said teasing him more.

But he laughed at her teasing and they both again hugged each other.

They both look so happy today as they confessed their hidden feelings.

They decided to keep their relationship a secret even from other members and Bit Na because they knew they will tease them to death and they can't afford their teasing.

Although Jungkook somehow knew that he can't hide their relationship from their loved ones but still, they will try.

~~~

*Next day at work*

During break time, they both were texting, smiling and glancing at each other when Bit Na noticed Rooh.

"Aaha Rooh... Why are you smiling my bae or should I ask for whom you are smiling... huh ..tell me ....tell me" Bit Na said in a teasing tone.

"Uhh .. I am... not smiling... Oh I just read a joke...haha it's so funny" Rooh stuttered.

"Ohh... Then I also want to listen to your 'funny jokes'...  Tell me " Bit Na asked as she is curious now.

"Umm okay tell me - What did the ocean say to the beach?" Rooh asked. Bit Na didn't know the answer so she told her she don't know the answer.

"Nothing, it just waved." Rooh said and laughed.

Bit Na was looking at Rooh as if she has grown two horns. As Jin was standing near both of them and he accidentally heard rooh's uncle joke, he laughed so hard and gave a high five to Rooh. They both started laughing like maniacs.

"That was good Rooh. You nailed it." Jin complimented her.

"What good, oppa? That was a very bad joke." Bit Na argued.

"Hey, You don't know the power of uncle jokes, Bit Na. So Don't say that." Rooh made a pout and protected her joke's Rights.

"Yeah whatever." Bit Na said and went away as she doesn't understand these lame jokes.

"Thank you Jin oppa for protecting my joke's Rights. Hehe" Rooh thanked him.

"No need to say thanks. That was actually good. I will use it in the future." Jin said to her excitedly.

"Sure oppa", Rooh giggled.

Thank god Bit Na didn't suspect anything.

*Beep*  *text messages*

Jungkook: You do know that you somehow pissed Bit Na noona, right?

Rooh: Doesn't matter. I know how to make her happy 🤭

Jungkook: Really? How? Tell me. I might need it in future as she gets angry very quickly.

Rooh: I can't. Even if I tell you you can't use that as only I can use that technique.

Jungkook: now you will do this to me. 🙁 Baby please tell me.

Rooh: woah... Baby? You are fast Mr Jeon.

Jungkook: You can also call me baby if you want. Or do you want to call me honey? 😏

Rooh: I want to wipe that smirk off of your face right now.

Jungkook: haha you can't. See noona is looking at you again. Stop smiling...baby😂

Rooh: ya! Stob it. I will not talk to you. Because of you now I am in danger. She is looking at me like she wants to kill me now.

Jungkook: 🤣🤣🤣...

Jungkook: Okay now she is looking at me. Bye... Signing off~

~~~

More than 200 views on this book😃. I am happy that people are showing interest in my book. Thank you so much guys.

Please vote and comment your views on this.

And I will try to update more often for you guys. Thank you.

BORAHAE ARMY AND BTS 💜