39. The baby

(A/N: Hi guys! It's an early update because I want you guys to read it sooner. I hope you like it. Please share your thoughts via your comments. Thank you. Enjoy!)

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

"Why... just why we have to came in this supermarket?" I asked Yoongi hyung annoyingly.

"Because it's the nearest and since it's our duty to prepare lunch today we have to come and get the ingredients, you baboya (idiot)", Yoongi hyung grunted.

This man surely have a lazy ass. I thought.

She was here in the evening that day. Maybe she is not here today at this time.
Ugh! Why am I thinking about her again.

"Ya jungkooka! Go and get some meat from there" Yoongi hyung told me.

"Okay hyung."

I went to the meat section and grabbed some meat. After collecting the ingredients I went to the billing section.

And no, it was not the same Billing counter. As this supermarket is big, it has different billing counters for different sections.

There's a long line in front of me. As I turned back to search for Yoongi hyung, I saw him playing with a baby. Seriously hyung! I thought. As the line was too long, I put my trolley on the side and went towards him.

"Jungkooka look at him. He is so cute, right?" Yoongi hyung turned that baby's face towards me.

When I saw the baby, a shiver ran down my spine

When I saw the baby, a shiver ran down my spine. I don't know why but I felt good after seeing the baby.

(A/N: Assume that the kids are wearing the same clothes and right now he is in Yoongi's arms)

"Hyung... The baby...she is so cute", I said and I spread my arms to hold the baby but he didn't give me the baby because of which I pouted.

Yoongi hyung chuckled and said it's a boy not a girl. I chuckled too.

"But hyung, he looks like a girl" I said and laughed.