57

With the scolding from JYP, along with everything they still had to do before the comeback, everyone was stressed, tired, and upset.

The couples, as mention previously, were being especially clingy to each other, leaving Changbin and Jeongin out more than usual, though in all honesty, they didn't hang out with the two much anyways.

Both were pretty down about it, seeing as how the only time they really got to hang out with their group members were during schedules that put the couples apart.

But Changbin and I.N we're just as stressed as the others, the only difference was, they didn't have a shoulder to cry on, while everyone else had their significant other.

So there the maknae was, sitting in the practice room, though everyone had already left, crying his eyes out. Not only could he not seem to get the choreography down, but everything else effected his emotions, hence the sobbing that could be heard from a couple doors down.

And to his luck, sitting just a couple doors down, was Changbin, who just took his headphones off after completing a track, only for a light cry to reach his ears. It didn't take long for him to recognize who it was that was so upset, so he immediately stood up and walked out of his studio, heading towards the practice room, the constant sobs getting louder.

The moment he walked in and saw the precious boy in tears, too deep in his emotions to even realize his presence, he ran over to him and lifted him into his lap. Jeongin, for a moment, was shocked, but after cradling into the comforting embrace, he just allowed himself to cry more, clinging onto his hyung like his life depended on it.

It didn't take long for his exhaustion to kick in, and he fell asleep. Changbin lifted him up soon after and brought him back to his studio, lying him on the couch gently, then sitting beside him, admiring his peaceful face.

"You're so beautiful Innie.." He whispered, more to himself than anyone, since no one else would hear. He's always found the maknae especially adorable, though they interacted the least because he was afraid that doing so would deepen his feelings...suddenly it didn't seem so bad though, to feel more for the boy.

About an hour later, Jeongin woke up, Changbin not hearing him because he was still working on a song. But when he felt a tiny tap on his shoulder, so he immediately took his headphones off and looked up at the younger.

"Gmorning cutie."

"I-is it morning?" Changbin chuckled.

"No don't worry, it's only about 7. Are you hungry?" He got a nod in response, "Okay let's go get some food."

Ignoring Jeongins constant declines, he grabbed the boys hand and led him out, after grabbing all his stuff of course. From there, they made their way out of the building and to a late night ramyeon shop.

"Hyung you didn't have to take me to get food."

"Of course I did. You've been working hard Innie, you deserve a yummy meal." Jeongin couldn't help but smile, and blush a little, allowing Changbin to order him some ramyeon.

The two talked while they ate, the maknae not realizing just how much he'd enjoy the conversation. He'd never really taken the time to talk to Changbin for that long, but suddenly it had been almost two hours, their ramyeon long gone, but their conversation still going.

"Well I'm sure the others are worried, so I guess we should get back now."

"O-oh..yeah.."

"How could you be so cute??" Changbin asked, surprising the younger, making him blush for the nth time that night.

"I-I'm not!"

"Oh come on, you're adorable!" He squeezed his cheeks, squishing them around a bit before letting go and standing up. Still smiling, he held his hand out, which Jeongin took, and they left the ramyeon shop.

As soon as both the two had returned to the dorm, the members came to them, all just finding out what had happened, then nodding and leaving. Everyone had their own things to do before they went to sleep anyways, everyone except for Changbin and Jeongin.

So the two kinda just sat in their room awkwardly, on their phones, obviously feeling unproductive, but seriously not having anything to do other dance practice the choreo and work in the studio more, which both had their fair share of doing that day.

"H-hyung?"

"Hm?"

Jeongin honestly didn't know what he was planning on saying...he just wanted the olders attention.

"Um...th-thank you.."

"For what?"

"Just for the food...and letting me nap in your studio..and..for comforting me.." Changbin smiled softly.

"No need to thank me cutie."

"S-still!" He got shyer hearing the nickname.

"Well, are you feeling better now?"

"Mostly.."

"Do you wanna cuddle?" Jeongin looked up at him with adorable doe eyes, as if asking if it was okay, "Come here." He wasted no time, getting up from his bed and going to Changbins, lying where he had made space.

Suddenly, the olders strong arms pulled him close. He placed one under Jeongins neck, the other on his waist, and then they started looking at Changbins phone together as if both weren't shy as all hell.

It didn't take long for the smaller to fall asleep in that position, Changbin smiling fondly at him before turning off his phone and the lamp, falling asleep himself.

Okkkkkk, someone requested some jeongchang or like changin or whatever you wanna call it, so here you go @xevnxkahwbcknajna

I know I haven't published a chapter in a really long time, and I'm sorry! I just lost all my motivation, but I didn't wanna leave you on edge for too long

Updates will still be slow because my motivation hasn't returned from vacation yet (it went to Korea without me)

Anygays, thanks for reading! Bye everyoneeee <3