25

Btw this already happened in the story but it's minsung focused so this starts off the morning after hyunlix did 'it'

Minho was sleeping peacefully with Han caressing his cheek softly. He had stayed up pretty late the night before, just because he wasn't tired, but Jisung fell asleep fairly early. The younger was smiling softly at Minho when Hyunjin walked in.

Minho didn't hear much, because he was still half asleep, but he woke up slightly when he heard the door open. He heard some voices, then just a moment later, he felt Jisungs warm hand on his cheek again, so fell back asleep peacefully with Jisung next to him.

It wasn't too long after when Minho fully woke up to Han calling him. "Hyungie, it's time to wake up now." Han said, stroking his head.

"What?" The older said sleepily.

"C'mon, let's get some breakfast." Minho slightly opened his eyes, and then smiled at the sight in front of him. Jisung was lying close to his face, smiling sweetly. Minho puckered his lips, and Jisung smiled more and giggled a bit, then leaned over and pecked him quickly, causing Minho to start pouting because he wanted a real kiss, not a peck. Han smiled again before leaning in once more, giving him a soft, slow kiss. When he pulled away, he patted Lee Knows head. "Come get some food with me."

Han sat up, and pulled Minho up slowly, still blushing from the sweet kiss. Then they stood up slowly, and walked out of the room.

When the two entered the kitchen, they saw some Dakjuk already on the stove. "That looks really good." Minho said, his stomach grumbling.

"Yea, it does." Jisung agreed, practically drooling. Everyone loved Hyunjins homemade Dakjuk.

Luckily for them, Hyunjin walked into the kitchen just seconds later.

"Good morning."

"Morning, do you know who's Dakjuk this is?" Han asked almost desperately, though he already knew who it belonged to.

"It's mine, do you guys want some?"

"Yea, thanks." The oldest said, still tired. Hyunjin got out three bowls and split the Dakjuk evenly between them before handing Minsung their food.

"Thanks Jinnie."

"Thank you Hyunjin."

"Of course." He left the room with his food, as Minho and Jisung sat at the counter. They began eating happily, talking to each other in the process.

During their meal, Hyunlix walked out of the dorm, saying they were on a walk and would be back soon. The two were confused about why Hyunjin was practically holding Felix, but shook the thought off quickly.

Around the same time, Seungmin came into the kitchen and sat down, claiming to be waiting for some food. As they were finishing up, Chan walked into the kitchen, hair still wet from showering.

"Oh, you're done? Come get some of this." Seungmin said, smiling sweetly. The older sat down and thanked him, then turned to Minho.

"Are you ok Minho?"

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" Confusion spread across his face.

"Just that this morning, I heard you in your room."

"I wasn't in my room this morning."

"What do you mean?" Now both of them were confused.

"I stayed with Jisungie last night."

Minsung watched as realization hit Bangchans face, yet they didn't know why.

"Minho, where are Hyunjin and Felix?"

"They went on a walk, they should be back soon." He replied while washing his and Sungie's bowls. Then they started walking back to the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, Hannie promised me a spa day." Jisung blushed.

"You wanted one." He mumbled, smiling shyly.

"Ok, you guys can go, thanks."

They walked into Jisungs room, thinking about what happened in there. "Did you see Bangchan hyungs face? He had so much going through his head, you could tell."

"Yea, I noticed that. I wonder why."

"It sounded like it was about Hyunjin and Felix." Minho thought about it for a moment. Then he widened his eyes. "What is it?" Han asked worriedly.

"I-I think I know what happened."

"What?" The older looked pretty angry.

"I think...I'll be right back."

Minho slipped out of the door without another word, leaving Han just looking around confused. When Minho came back, he looked more calm, but Jisung still ran up to him and hugged him. "Will you tell me what happened?"

"Um, well, at first I thought that maybe Hyunjin and Felix did...that...in our room. But I went in there to check and it honestly didn't seem like it. So maybe I was wrong." The smaller boy smiled.

"I'm sure they wouldn't do that to you, don't worry. Now, do you want to relax?"

"Oh, yea sure, let's take a nap." Jisung only giggled cutely.

"No, I mean the spa day."

"Ohhhhh right. Yes, definitely."

Well I guess hyunlix hid it well so Minho wouldn't get mad loll

I hope this chapter isn't too confusing for anyone! I believe there will also be a hyunlix focus for this morning at some point but I can't really remember

Also I'm not sure that many people even read this but if possible please comment because I'm not sure if I should add jeongbin(Jeongin and changbin) as a ship, or give them their own individual love stories, or just leave them single.

And if they're single do I do straight single or gay single? I mean probs gay bc they're pretty gay but stilllll I'm so confusionnnnn someone help me out plssss

Anygays bye everyoneeee <3