29

They went as quickly as they could to find a deserted area somewhere in the festival, and though it took them a minute, they were able to find a small space no one was at at the moment. Jisung was on the verge of tears, and Minho noticed almost immediately.

"Sungie? What happened? Are you ok?" He said as he pulled him in for a hug.

"W-wait, people will see us."

"Jisung, why are you so worried about that right now? Why are you crying? Tell me now, please?"

"I-I'm just, I'm so sorry hyung. I'm sorry I didn't let you kiss me, or hold my hand. I'm sorry I stayed so far away from you, and I'm sorry I acted like we weren't together." He started sobbing and grabbed Minho securely.

"Jisungie, please, don't be sorry. I'm not upset at all. And I know we aren't even supposed to be here with each other right now. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you, especially in front of all those people. Don't be sorry about things like this, ever. It's not your fault, so there is nothing to be sorry about, ok?"

"But hyung," He looked up into his eyes, still crying, "I love you! I really really love you! And I don't want to avoid you like this, ever. I want to tell the world, I want them to know that I am yours and you're mine." He was sobbing so hard he couldn't even talk anymore, and Minho held his chin up to look into his eyes.

"Jisung, I love you too. So much, more than anyone will ever know. And I don't want to avoid you either. But we both know we have no choice. You are mine though, and you are my world, so you knowing is the only important thing."

Even Minho's eyes were tearing up as he pulled Han back into the hug. Han clutched onto Minho's shirt as he caressed his hair and let him cry for a while, shedding a few tears himself, solely because he couldn't handle it when his Hannie cried this much.

After Jisung stopped crying, Minho pulled him out to look at his face and wipe his tears, then Jisung quickly pecked his cheek, and he just sat there, stunned. "I-I thought-" He was cut off by another peck on his lips. Both Minho and Jisung were blushing, but Minho regained his composure, "Hannie, how about we go see the lights?"

"Ok." Han smiled cutely.

They left their secluded area and went to the center of the festival where everyone was gathering around the railing, and after some searching, they managed to find a spot to themselves. The sun was about done setting, and the sky was filled with purples and pinks that matched up beautifully with the cherry blossom trees. The two waited patiently for the sky to become dark, and for lights on the trees to turn on. After about five minutes, when the colors of the setting sun had faded away, and the blue sky was slowly growing darker, Minho and Jisung held their breath in angst.

Suddenly, almost unexpectedly, all the trees lit up a bright gold. All the beautiful lights reflected on the brightly colored umbrellas waiting at the track.

 All the beautiful lights reflected on the brightly colored umbrellas waiting at the track

Gasps of wonder could be heard throughout the growing crowd, as Minho and Jisung marveled at the beauty of everything

Gasps of wonder could be heard throughout the growing crowd, as Minho and Jisung marveled at the beauty of everything. Soon, the umbrellas started clearing out, and the sound of a train could be heard in the distance. Within seconds, the train sped towards the crowd, and slowed to a stop right in the middle of the railing everyone was crowded around.

Only the people with tickets could get on, but the two were content just admiring the beautiful scenery from out of the train. They watched as the train was loaded to the brim with most of the people there. In the end, after the train sped away, only them and a couple others were left.

Btw this is NOT a real description of the jinhae cherry blossom festival. I mean the pics are from it, but I not much else. I don't know much about it, I just know there's a train and a couple other things but yea don't take my word for anything lol

Bye everyoneeee <3