15

Han yawned, and Minho looked at his tired eyes. "I'm sorry for waking you up Sungie."

"Is oki, it felt refreshing." The two just stared at each other peacefully for a bit longer until Jisung spoke again in a very soft tone, "I wanna go on a walk, will you come with me?"

"Of course."

So Han sat up, rubbing his eyes and stretching, as Lee Know did the same, while looking at him, smiling, before reaching his hand over to fix his hair. As he was correcting the distorted middle part, Jisung was just blushing, not able to do anything else, "Cute." Minho whispered, turning his pink cheeks a darker shade, smirking as he stood up.

"Come on Hannie, let's get ready for our walk."

"O-ok."

So they got their shoes and jackets on then walked out of the bedroom, then out of the dorm door. They had a good time strolling around the town, stopping at a few small shops and buying some random things, also getting ice cream after some pleading from Jisung.

Minho watched as he excitedly ate his cone, looking a little childish, but honestly he didn't mind at all. He found it cute.

The smaller noticed him staring and looked over. "What?" A pouted made its way onto his lips, wondering why he was being stared at, as Minho noticed some ice cream on his nose. Instead of responding, he stepped towards Han (I'm sorry I know it's so cliche but I had to).

"Silly agi." He chuckled, then wiped the ice cream off with his thumb and brought it to his mout to suck it off, making Jisung blush insanely, and Minho smirk. "Stop being so cute before I go crazy."

"I-I'm sorry. I'll stop."

The older laughed at how seriously he took it, "I was joking Hannie. I'll actually go crazy if you do stop being cute, so I don't recommend it." Understanding how it affected his boyfriend, Han decided to do some adorable aegyo, just about killing Minho, though he tried to act as though he had no reaction. It was obvious he found it cute though, and Han just giggled at his attempts to hide it, the giggle making him even more whipped than the aegyo did.

"What's that? My boyfriend's heart beating uncontrollably? I think it is!" He said teasingly, earning a soft shove from Minho.

"Shut up. You already know you're cute, what am I supposed to do about it?"

"Very true." They both laughed and kept walking.

After a while, the two got a text from the group chat that Hyunjin and Felix were making dinner.

"Should we head back?" Han asked.

"Maybe in a little. It won't be done till around six right?"

"Yea, that's what Hyunjin said."

"Ok, we'll head back later then." The younger just nodded, and the two continued their walk. But soon after, a teenage girl walked up to them.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"I was just wondering, are you guys dating?"

"Why would you ask that?" Minho asked.

"Welllll, I'm a BL fan girl! And it kinda seemed like it, so I was curious." Han looked at Minho with an upset look on his face.

"No, we aren't."

"Oh, ok. Sorry for bothering you then." She walked away sadly, and so did Minho.

"Hyungg! Where are you going?"

"It's time to go home now."

"Please don't be mad at me. It's just, you know what JYP said. We aren't even supposed to be out together right now." Minho turned to him and smiled weakly.

"I know. Don't worry, I'm not mad. Not at you at least."

But Jisung wasn't having any of it. So he grabbed the olders hand and took him to a tight alley near the line of small shops they were near, it being dark and empty enough for him to shove Mingi against the wall and kiss him roughly.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled away, both the two out of breath. "Is that enough to stop you from being mad?"

"No." He whispered before pulling Han in for another long kiss, grabbing his waist to deepen it. He tasted his strawberry chapstick again, becoming easily obsessed with the taste of it, or maybe it was the taste of Han, and he reached down, grabbing the back of the boys thigh, pulling it up so that his knee was against the wall, with Minho still gripping tightly onto his thigh.

His other hand was on Jisungs waist, trying to somehow pull him closer than they already were.
Both of Han's hands were on Minho's cheeks as they kissed aggressively for another five minutes or more before pulling away from lack of breath.

Minho thought Jisung was going to get mad again, but before he could apologize, he saw Han smiling sweetly at him. "Are you not mad?"

"Of course not. I initiated this, and I wanted to." He smirked. "C'mon, let's go back now."

"A-alright, sounds good." Minho said slowly. He let Han drag him away, unconsciously smiling from that entire situation.

They walked all the way back to the dorm, but before they went inside, Minho grabbed Han, who had just put on a new layer of chapstick, and kissed him deeply once more, not understanding himself that he was more addicted to Jisungs lips and tongue, rather than the lip balm.

Before he could pull away, Han started sucking on his bottom lip again. After he finally stopped Minho asked, "What's with you and sucking on my lip."

"Ok, I won't do it."

"Wait nooooo! I didn't say that." Han only smirked before responding.

"I don't know why, I just like it."

"Well, as long as it's only my lip, and not anyone else's, then go ahead." Upon hearing that, Jisung pecked him, blushed slightly, and rushed inside, Minho following quickly after.

I fixed it a lot but it's still pretty bad

Oh wellllll

Bye everyoneeee <3