12

The next morning, Felix woke up next to Hyunjin, who was already staring at him. They smiled, then Felix noticed he had a pair of tight boxers on, and he hadn't remembered putting them on the night before. Hyunjin saw the confusion on his face and smiled.

"I put those on for you last night, just in case." Felix sighed gratefully.

"Thank you. Let's go get some breakfast." He started to stand up.

"Uh, I wouldn't-" He was cut off by a yelp of pain and a thud. He ran over to the other side of the bed and sat next to Felix.

"Are you ok!?"

"W-why does it hurt so much?" He asked with tears in his eyes, referring to the entire lower half of his body. Hyunjin helped him get into the bed.

"I'm sorry, that's my fault, I should have gone easier on you."

"N-no." Felix winced in pain as he spoke. "I told you to. I wanted you to. And I'm glad you did. I-I just didn't know it would hurt this bad, even the next day."

"I'll get you some pain killers, wait here."

"Ok, thank you." Hyunjin pulled on a pair of sweats over his boxers, then ran out of the room. In the hall, he ran into Chan.

"I heard someone yell, is everything ok?"

"Y-yeah sorry I'll be right back." He ran into the kitchen and got some pain killers from the cupboard, and also a glass of water. Chan watched as he rushed back into his room. He thought to follow him, but wanted to let Hyunjin do what he seemed to need to and ask about it later, seeing as how he figured Minho was the one in there, and he honestly thought the pain killers were for Hyunjin himself.

Hyunjin ran in hurriedly, handing Felix the water, then opening the lid of the painkillers. "I'm really sorry Felix, I can't bear to see you in this much pain." The smaller took a few of the small pills quickly, then turned to his boyfriend.

"Don't be sorry Jinnieeeee! I already told you, it isn't your fault." He pouted.

"But-"

"No buts, I'll be fine...Can I just ask you one thing though?"

"Of course, anything baby."

"Will you make me some breakfast? My stomach hurts." The younger boys doe eyes were added to the pout as he pat his stomach lightly. Hyunjin seemed to calm down a bit, seeing that Felix was doing alright for the most part, and even smiled, not being able to resist his adorable boyfriend.

"Yes definitely. What do you want? I can order it or whip something up real quick."

"Will you make me some of your homemade Dakjuk?"

A soft smile crept on his face, "Absolutely, anything for you." He pecked his boyfriends cheek, then walked out of the room leaving Felix to blush and wait for the painkillers to kick in.

He sat up and tried to stand again, but even getting to the edge of the bed was a hassle. Then he tried putting a small amount of weight on his legs, but hissed and held his lower back due to the pain.

"Why did I let him do this to me?" The boy thought aloud, but then started thinking about the night before, and how he had even begged for more. He was enjoying it, even if it hurt and will continue to hurt. The pain definitely didn't mean it was his last time, especially knowing Hyunjin, but no more for a while.

Because Felix couldn't, or more, didn't want to even try to stand, he reached for the first shirt he could see. He didn't want anyone to walk in on him shirtless. It was Hyunjin's white button up he had worn a couple days ago, and it was really big on him, to the point it covered his boxers, honestly making it look like all he was wearing was his bf's oversized shirt.