3

Ever since Minho and Jisung met in 2017, they have always loved each other's company. They became instant friends and loved working together in Stray Kids, always hanging out together, a lot of the time without the other members, and everyone who encountered them noticed the unspoken chemistry.

I mean, you all should know about their first meeting, in which Minho entered the company, and Han, thinking he was most handsome at the time, asked Seungmin and I.N about the boy, because of how awestruck he was by his beauty. Love at first sight, if you ask me.

It was one day, about five months after their debut, they were eating together at a small restaurant near their dorm. The two were laughing with each other. Somehow they always managed to talk to each other for hours on end, but not with the other members for whatever reason.

Suddenly Lee Know said something that made Han blush. They were talking about the members' dancing skills, and he simply said, "Yea, I think you're a great dancer, you look really hot during practice." They had obviously played around with each other saying things like that, but Minho was completely serious.

Because of the sudden compliment, Jisungs whole face turned red, even his ears, and Minho just stared. "Cute." The older said, then realized it. He had meant the first compliment but he didn't even realize he had called him cute, he just subconsciously thought it, so he said it.

Minho blushed slightly at himself knowing Han heard him say that, too.

"Um, th-thanks." The younger said, referring to both compliments. Everything became more awkward, until Lee Know spoke up.

"We should go to the park over there." Jisung forgot the awkwardness and became excited, as started jumping up and down in his seat excitedly, while Minho just smiled fondly at him.

Minho paid for the food after a small argument about who's paying, stood up, and held out his hand to Han, who happily grabbed it, letting Lee Know pull him up and hold his hand as they walked out of the restaurant. Jisung didn't even notice that Minho was still holding his hand until they were already in the park walking under the moonlight. Despite the cold, his cheeks became warm.

They weren't talking because they didn't feel like they needed to. The two were both content just walking next to each other hand in hand.

Both of them, at that moment, realized just how much they liked each other. It was clear there was attraction present since their first meeting, but the way they felt, it was something neither had before. Of course they didn't say anything, because who would? Especially those scared of losing such a good friendship.

They kept walking until they ended up back at the dorm. It was already late at night, probably around twelve (yes they left for dinner at like 9 because quite honestly minsung does that sometimes), and when they walked inside, Hyunjin and Felix were already asleep. Minho didn't want to wake up Hyunjin by walking in their room, and the same for Han and Felix.

(The dorm rooms aren't accurate btw, in here the roommates are Chan and Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho, Jisung and Felix, and Woojin, Changbin, and Jeongin. In all the rooms there is only one king sized bed, except for Woojin, Changbin and Jeongins. Woojin shares a bunk with Jeongin, and Changbin has his own twin sized bed, and when Woojin leaves, it's two twin sized beds. sorry for all this sudden info)

"We could sleep on the couch." Lee Know suggested, both not wanting to disturb their sleeping roommates. They looked at the couch, seeing how small it was, realizing that if they were to sleep on it together they would practically be laying on top of each other. "Nevermind, I'll sleep on the floor."

"No, don't it's fine. You can lay up there. I'll take the floor." The two went back and forth like this for a couple minutes until finally,

"Fine. We can sleep on the couch together then."

"Sounds good to me." They spoke with anger in their tone, but then realized what they said and got shy.

Minho started taking off his shoes, then his coat, then his over shirt until he just had a t-shirt and sweats on. Jisung wasn't as lucky because he was wearing jeans and a kind of shirt not particularly for sleeping. "Are you gonna be okay in those?" Minho asked worriedly.
"Don't worry it will be fine."
"Wait, I just remembered I have a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie in the laundry room." He ran over to get them and Jisung just sat there, kind of shy. They had never shared clothes before, honestly none of the members had quite yet.

Lee Know came back and handed the clothes to Han. "Ok, you go into the bathroom and get dressed, then when you're done I'll come in and we can brush our teeth."

"Ok, um, yea." He ran off leaving a smiling Minho.

"How can he be so cute?" The boy said to himself, blushing lightly at the thought of his adorable quokka.

A couple minutes later Han opened the door. "You can come in now." Minho got up and walked towards the bathroom and went in, the two both starting to brush their teeth. While they were doing so, Minho kept staring at Jisung through the mirror.

'He looks so dang good in my clothes. I wanna see that more often.' He thought.

'Oh my gosh why do they feel more comfortable than any of my clothes. And they smell just like Minho, it's kinda nice. Wait, that's a bit weird, don't think like that you crazy person!'

They both finished and walked towards the couch. It was awkward for a moment as they both just looked at the couch, trying to figure out how this would work, then Han spoke up. "You get on first, then me."

"O-ok." The older laid down on the couch, feeling very nervous, but at the same time excited, as he had wanted to lay next to Hannie like this for a long time. Jisung walked slowly towards the couch, and laid right next to him, where he had tried to make room, but ended up slowly falling, so Minho grabbed his waist, and pulled his entire body to the other side. Han was surprised and he didn't know how to react, so he froze for a good while.

At this point, Minho was lying facing the ceiling, and Jisung was facing Minho. Minho's arm was still underneath Jisung, and his other hand was on top of him. Hans hands were bunched up, and he slowly put his right one down on Lee Knows chest. Both of them felt their heart rate increasing quickly and their breath started to shake, especially when Minho pulled his arm up to Jisungs neck, so he could rest his head on it. "Thank you." He whispered.

They were both trying to sleep, but kept thinking about the awkward situation they were in and whether or not the other was comfortable. But then they both realized how comfortable they were. Han loved the feeling of Lee Know's arms wrapped around him. He loved being so close to him. Minho also loved holding Han the way he was. He never wanted to leave his side.

Both of them relaxed their bodies a bit, and it became even more comfortable. Then, slowly and steadily, Jisung put his right leg over Minhos. "Hannie?" Han blushed at the sudden nickname, because no members had ever called him that before.

"Hm?"

"Good night."

"Good night." He said as he nestled into Minho's shoulder comfortably.

That was the first of many nights next to each other. Each day they learned more about the other, and each day they liked the other more and more. They were always so comfortable together, and though they were always happy, the two were also very sad.

They wanted to confess so badly, but they were so scared to lose each other as friends. Though they couldn't tell each other, they still couldn't keep it to themselves, so, after an entire year and a half of bottling their feelings up, both decided on telling one of the members about their feelings at some point soon.

Minsung is literally my ulttttt shippp

Anygays this chapter sucks so bad but I tried to edit it and make it better🤷🏻‍♀️

K bye everyoneeee <3