19

Seungmin got into the car and drove out. He made it to the coffee shop pretty quickly, the same place he and Bangchan went to the day before. The boy blushed thinking about the intimate kiss they shared in the backseat. When he was parked, he looked at his neck in the rearview mirror. The hickey was definitely less red, but still noticeable, that's why he was wearing a hoodie to cover it.

He got out of the car and went inside the coffee shop, ordering the same drink he got every time he went there, then as he sat down, he started thinking about his conversations with Bangchan whenever they went there together. 'Why can't I get my mind off of you Bangchan? It's ok. I'll see you when I go home.'

Seungmin thought he could last for a while, but at some point, he just couldn't help it anymore. He wanted to see Bangchan again, no known reason for it, he just really wanted to. So he grabbed his coffee and went to the car, driving home as quickly as he could, and then almost running up the stairs.

The way he was feeling was unexplainable, all he knew was that he really wanted to see Chan. Even if he didn't talk to him, he wanted to see him so badly. His handsome facial shape, masculine body, fluffy hair, perfect lips, sharp jawline- he could go on forever, at least in his head, he'd never say any of that out loud.

As soon as he got into the dorm, he ran to his room where Chan was still sleeping. The boy went and sat by the bed beside his boyfriend, just staring at his beautiful face, engraving it into his memory as best he could. He kept his eyes on him for a long time, before he started stroking the olders warm cheeks with his cold hands. Then he leaned over and kissed him softly, before around to the other side of the bed and getting on it, comfortably scooting behind Chan and hugging him from behind. The younger snuggled into his nape comfortably and put his leg around Chan's. Though he couldn't fall asleep, he could cuddle his boyfriend forever.

After about two hours, Chan finally woke up. Seungmin was still holding on tightly to him, but when he noticed him move, he sat up. "Oh, you're awake?" Seungmin said smiling.

"Yea. How long have you been up?"

"That depends, what time is it?" Chan just smiled, then turned around. Seungmin was still holding onto him like a sloth. He smiled his adorable smile, causing Bangchan to blush sincerely from his cuteness.

"Did you wake up a while ago?" Chan asked.

"Yea, I woke up at about 6."

"What?!" The worried look on his face honestly made Seungmin feel so giddy inside, just knowing he cared so much.

"Hey, it's ok. It's just because I fell asleep really early last night."

"Oh, right. So have you just been laying down the entire time?"

"Well, I went to get coffee," He started, pointing to the still mostly full coffee cup on the nightstand "but I decided to come back before I finished."

"Why?" Seungmin blushed.

"I-I just missed you." The smaller mumbled, as Chan smiled lovingly at him before checking the time.

"So you have been lying here for a couple hours?"

"Yea, about two." The older rolled his eyes.

"You should be doing something productive with your day." Seungmin just pouted cutely.

"I wanted to snuggle you. Even when I was at the coffee shop, I couldn't stop thinking about you. And when I finally came home, I just wanted to hug you. I don't care if I could have been doing something else, I decided to lay here with you, you old man!"

Bangchan kissed his forehead softly. "Is that so?" Seungmin blushed and nodded, realizing what he said and the fact he never said that kind of stuff. "It's ok. You can snuggle me anytime you want."

"I will." He huffed, pretending to be annoyed to cover up his embarrassment, earning a smile from Chan.

"Do you want to hug me longer or can I go shower?" Seungmin just scooted close and held tighter to him in response. "Ok, I'll shower later." It's not like he minded, he loved how soft his boyfriend was being, so he hugged Seungmin back just as tight.

After a couple minutes, they heard a quiet scream. "What was that?" Seungmin asked a bit nervously.

"I'm not sure, I'll go see. I think in the meantime you should get up, I still need to shower." He remarked, chuckling a bit.

"Alright, I'll order us some breakfast. I'm in the mood for pancakes."

"Sounds perfect." Chan smiled, getting up from bed as he walked out to find out where the scream came from.

When he got into the hall, he ran into Hyunjin. "I heard someone scream, is everything ok?"

"Y-yea sorry I'll be right back." Bangchan looked at him as he ran into the kitchen.

'That's kinda sus tho. Isn't Minho in there? Why did he scream? Actually, I don't even wanna know, I'll ask later.' He thought. He went back to his room and saw Seungmin still in bed.

"Didn't I tell you to get up?"

"I'm still not done ordering. What did you want?"

"Whatever you're getting I guess." Seungmin nodded, then a couple seconds later, he stood up from the bed and walked over to Chan, wrapping his arms around his neck as he kissed him softly.

"What happened? Who screamed?"

"I think it was Minho, so I didn't really see what happened."

"Understandable. Our food should be here in about ten minutes." Seungmin smiled softly, and Chan just admired his beautiful face.

"Sounds good. I'm not sure I can eat really unhealthy things though."

"Well, just this once you can, because you're eating with me." Bangchan smiled at him.

"That's good." He said and leaned in and kissed him slowly, deeper than the last one.

"Ah! I'm sorry hyung!" They turned to see Changbin at the door. "Why is it always me?" He mumbled to himself. "I'm sorry, I'll, um, I'll leave you be now."

"Wait, hyung, what did you need?" Seungmin asked.

"I was just going to the gym and I wanted to see if Chan wanted to join me." He looked away. "But it's ok, I'll ask Jeongin." He walked out before any response from the two.

"Ok babe, go shower. Be out before the food gets here." He pecked his lips real quick then walked out.

"A-alright." Bangchan replied, blushing.

Chan showered as fast as he could and walked into the kitchen, where he found Seungmin unpacking the food and Minsung eating some Dakjuk. "Oh, you're done? Come get some of this." His boyfriend smiled sweetly, pulling out a chair as they sat down and Chan thanked Minnie, then turned to Minho.

"Are you ok Minho?"

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" He looked confused.

"Just that this morning, I heard you in your room."

"I wasn't in my room this morning."

"What do you mean?" Now both of them were confused.

"I stayed with Jisungie last night."

Cliffhanger.....but not really...?

I mean that means no one knows about what hyunlix did😏😏

But um yea heheh anygaysssssss bye everyoneeeeee<3