47

Chan walked into his room where he saw Seungmin lying on the bed scrolling through his phone. "Baby, get off of that, get out of bed."

"Hey! Why are you being so serious?" Seungmin pouted cutely, as Chan walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"I'm worried about you, you can't spend all day on your phone, now get up please, for me?" He gave his biggest puppy eyes, and Seungmin rolled his own eyes.

"Fine, 'for you.'" He said mockingly, and Chan just smiled.

He sat up, and before he could get himself out, Chan picked him up bridal style and pulled him out of the bed, before setting him carefully down next to it. Seungmin just stood there, shocked. "W-what d-did y-"

Chan smirked, then pulled Seungmin in by the waist.

"What are you d-doing?" He asked nervously.

"You look so cute when you're flustered." Chan responded, smiling when he saw Seungmin blush.

"Th-thanks."

"Baby, you forgot to give me a kiss this morning."

"You were the one who left before I woke up! What was I supposed to do?" Seungmin said, seemingly annoyed, but really just sad that he hadn't seen him all day. "Where did you go anyway? Didn't even answer my text." Seungmin pouted naturally.

"Kiss me first, then I'll tell you where I went." Seungmin shook his head, still mad. "I know you're curious, just kiss me and you'll find out, c'mon."

Chan grabbed his chin so they were looking at each other. Seungmin really did want to kiss him, but he was mad, so he didn't want to give Chan the pleasure of knowing he got the best of him. "Minnie, it's either you kiss me or I kiss you." Chan smirked. Seungmin looked down for a minute before grabbing Chan's neck and pulling him in. He placed his soft lips on Chan's and just let them sit there for a minute, then was about to pull away but was stopped by Chan, who held his waist even tighter and kissed him deeper, craving more.

Before it could go on any longer, Seungmin pulled away quickly and walked backwards, leaving no room for Chan to stop him. "Where'd you go?" He said seriously, though he really wanted to kiss more, he needed to know.

Chan looked down, "I did agree to telling you huh?" Seungmin could tell how sad he looked, so he walked back to him and gripped his shirt, pulling him into a hug.

"You can say it Channie, we talked about this the other night, didn't we?"

Chan nodded before speaking again. "This morning, after the meeting and after you went back to sleep, I got a call from JYP. He said that we'd need to release another album in the next month before sales go down. I didn't want to worry you guys..so I figured I could go start on it myself."

He finished what he was saying and looked at a confused Suengmin, just sitting there processing everything. He again pulled away from Chan. "Another album, already?!!!"

"Well you know how he is sometimes." Seungmin seemed really angry, but was trying to calm down. Chan helped tremendously by pulling him in for a hug and speaking to him. "Minnie, I promise you I won't overwork myself, this is nothing I haven't done before. Don't worry, please."

"Do you swear to me?" Sunegmin asked quietly.

"Yes, of course."

"You'll even be back before I go to sleep, and not spend nights in the studio?" Chan nodded again and hugged him tighter. He knew why Seungmin had these worries, there were times in the past he really did overwork himself. Sometimes he'd stay the night in his studio, or just be there late.

Before Seungmin and him started dating, he had no reason to come back early, especially if all he would see was the beautiful boy he couldn't call his. But with the help of his boyfriend, after they became boyfriends, he learned to take better care of himself, in turn helping him take better care of others, as he was in a better state of mind.

Welp, not the best, but not the worst so it's okay I guess.

I hope u liked it

Bye everyoneeee <3