53 (18+)

Minho first set Jisung down, then went to the bedroom door and locked it. "Why'd you set me here? Why not on the bed?" He pouted, which made Minho more attracted and more longing for him.

"We have to take it slow, baby, or you'll regret it."

"We don't need to." Minho then picked Jisung up again and leaned him up against the wall, then started kissing him softly. Jisung breathed heavily, letting out small sighs every once in a while. Everytime Minho heard it, it only made him want to do more.

Though he loved his lips, he ended up pulling away and going down to his neck, sucking it softly. Jisung just closed his eyes and tilted his head upwards, still panting and moaning softly. Minho pushed him harder against the wall and sucked on his collarbone, letting his tongue swirl around on the bare skin, making Jisung even more of a hot mess.

Minho set Jisung down again and gripped his shirt before pulling it off, then doing the same to his own. The two, now half naked in front of each other, began kissing roughly before Minho pulled away and started sucking on Jisungs neck again, but harder, causing Han to start moaning uncontrollably loud. But that was the only sound Minho wanted to hear.

Somehow his hand found it's way to Jisungs pants, and he pulled them down a little, Jisung, at the same time, pulling Minho away only to start kissing his neck instead.

Jisung kissed, sucked, and bit at the olders neck and chest, leaving hickeys on his pale skin, all while he was discarding Minho's pants. The younger kissed Minho harshly and they got out of control as he pushed him backwards till his back touched the soft mattress. He stood over Minho admiring the marks he had given him, it felt nice to see his boyfriend covered in his hickeys.

Han smiled at his job well done and leaned down to play with Minho's buds, causing him to moan loudly. "Ah, don't mess with me babyboy." He said to his cheeky boyfriend.

"So you aren't enjoying it then?" Jisung asked, smirking.

"Aish, you're such a tease Lee Jisung." Before Han could react to those words, Minho grabbed his small waist and turned them around, so he was on top. Then he began taking Jisungs pants off hastily. He stared at a shy Hannie for a couple of seconds before he started touching all his curves gently, and when he got to his legs, he grabbed Jisungs thighs and parted them quickly, which the smaller had glued together for a long time in shyness. "You're so perfect baby." Minho said, with a noticeable longing in his voice.

Han allowed his eyes to drift down to look at Minho's body, and widened his eyes when he got...there.

"You like what you see?" Minho asked, smirking widely, and Jisung unconsciously nodded, then realized and blushed heavily. "I want you Jisung, can I have you now? All of you?" His voice was deep and matched the situation perfectly.

"Y-you can have me." He said quietly, still shy and nervous. "B-but just, take it slow." Minho chuckled, causing Jisung to pout. "What?"

"That's what I told you, but you were in such a rush." He said, slowly moving his fingers on Jisungs mouth.

"I'm sorry Minho-ah." He was breathing heavily as he spoke, moaning slightly, letting Mingis fingers make their way into his mouth.

Minho didn't waste any more time, as he leaned down and began kissing Han's inner thighs, causing him to moan louder than he had been that whole time. Jisung ran his fingers through Minho's hair as he placed wet kisses all over Han's upper legs, heating up the situation even more.

Then, not being able to hold himself back any longer, Minho roughly flipped Jisung over, massaging his cheeks for a while before kissing them, slowly making his way to the boys tight, pink hole. For the most part, he was able to hold back his moans, until Minho entered his tongue inside of him, and Jisung was getting louder and louder.

Neither of them were thinking about the other members hearing them right then, they were completely entranced by one another.

He kept eating him out until he was somewhat content and came back up, grabbing Jisungs chin and kissing the boy.

"Ready baby?" All he got was a feeble nod, "It doesn't quite seem like it."

"I-I'm ready..just nervous..but I..I really want you."

Minho smirked before lining himself up and pushing his tip in slowly, causing both of them to moan, Han at the intrusion, Minho at the tightness. The older started sucking on and biting Jisungs nape and back while starting to thrust in and out of him, but after only a couple minutes, Jisung stopped him.

"M-Minho can I.."

"What is it you want baby?"

"Can I ride you?" A smirk was evident on Minhos face as he pulled out, making Jisung whine, and sat up against the bed frame.

"Come on sungie." Jisung was still very visibly shy as he made his way over to his boyfriend, sitting on his lap, trying to gain some composure.

"I've never-never really done this before.."

"That's okay baby, I'm sure you'll do amazing." He blushed even more before pulling himself up, and lining up with Minhos still rock-hard cock. With a low moan, he sunk down slowly, both enjoying the pleasure that was moving through their body as Han bounced up and down.

"Just like that, mmh baby, so good." The little praises kept Han going for a while, but he felt his high all too soon, as he slowed down, unable to keep up anymore. Minho decided to take control, grabbing Jisungs waist as he pulled him down to meet his hip thrusts, reaching the youngers prostate as he almost screamed.

"Better be quiet, or the others will hear." Though he spoke calmly, he kept thrusting deep and hard dead-on Hans prostate, and the boy couldn't keep his moans in even slightly.

"M-Minho I'm close! I'm cl-"

"Me too baby, wait just a bit."

Jisung tried his best to hold out, waiting until he got the signal before cumming all over both of their chests, collapsing into it right after, but not minding, because it was Minho. The other had also had his high inside of Han, as he slowly pulled out, trying his best to be gentle on his boyfriend.

Random stopping point but here we are. The start of this is crap, but it progressively gets better I think.

Anygays bye everyoneeee <3