44

(hyunlix)
Hyunjin got woken up in the morning by I.N. "Hyungs, Chan hyung wants you in his room, there is still something he forgot to mention during the last meeting thing." Hyunjin rolled his eyes tiredly as Felix stirred in his sleep.

"Ok, we'll be out soon." With that Jeongin walked away and Hyunjin turned to Felix. "Agi, agi wake up. Yongbok, c'mon, get up now." He patted his arm softly.

"Hm?" The smaller replied, not even opening his eyes.

"Baby, we're having a meeting, you gotta wake up."

"But we were up so late." He whined, still half asleep. Hyunjin smiled at him.

"I know, but we have to go, you know this. Otherwise we'll have to listen to Chan hyung go on and on about integrity."

Felix whined again before opening his eyes and slightly sitting up. "There you go. Ok, let me help you up." Felix shook his head and got out of the bed himself. He walked towards the door, stumbling a bit, still not fully up. Hyunjin ran over to him and got in front of him.

"Baby, open your eyes first." He chuckled, as Felix looked disoriented, still squinting his eyes. His hair was a mess, and Hyunjin was trying not to laugh. He grabbed Felix's eyelids and opened them wider, then couldn't control his laugh. He let go and bent over, laughing so hard. Felix opened his eyes fully, still confused.

"Jinnie, what're you laughing at?" He asked confusedly. Hyunjin stood up, fixed Felix's hair, still stifling laughter, grabbed his hand, and pulled him out the door. They got to Chan's room and sat down at the end of the bed.

The meeting wasn't long, but both Felix and Hyunjin paid full attention to everything Minho was saying. Hyunjin noticed the tears in Felix's eyes halfway through, and he grabbed his hand. He turned to look at Hyunjin, who looked back with a safe look (idk how), and smiled softly, trying to convince him he was ok.

After it ended, Hyunlix were the first to leave after Minsung. Hyunjin followed Felix back to their room and the moment they got in, he back-hugged him.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be." He said a bit coldly.

"Yongbokie," he said, turning him to face him. "Please just talk to me." Felix looked into his pleading eyes, and he knew he had to talk to him, about everything.

"Well, it's just that, I know he's coming back. And even if he's better, I don't know if I will ever be able to speak to him again, or feel safe when he's here in this house. I just-" He started choking on tears, as Hyunjin pulled him in to hug him.

"I want you to know, I will never leave your side. Whenever he's anywhere near you, I'll be closer. He will never, EVER, be able to do something like that again, at least not to you. I promise you that." Felix kept crying on his shoulder as he held tightly to him.

"Th-thank you. Please, just don't let go of me."

"I won't, ever." He said holding on tighter to Felix. Then he picked him up bridal style and went to the bed. He laid him down softly, and laid down right beside him. "Close your eyes baby, it's time to go back to sleep." He said, wiping his tears with one hand and holding his waist with the other. Felix obeyed and snuggled closer.

He soon fell asleep, Hyunjin not long after. About two hours later, the two woke up, almost exactly at the same time. The first thing Felix noticed was the sweet scent of Hyunjin, same for Hyunjin. They pulled away at the same time, and looked into the eyes of the other, smiling.

"Good morning, my angel." Hyunjin said, smiling sweetly. Felix blushed, and Hyunjin's smile widened seeing the blush against his freckles.

"What? Angel?"

"You're my angel, who left heaven to be with me. Most beautiful and kind, and all mine. I'll never let you go now." Felix smiled, still blushing.

Hyunjin then kissed him and stood up to shower, but Felix quickly stood up and grabbed his arm, making him turn around. He cupped his cheeks before saying "Then you're my prince." They both smiled fondly at one another, before Hyunjin leaned in and kissed him. He grabbed Felix's waist and pulled him closer, while he still had his hands cupped on Hyunjins cheeks. Then, Felix pulled away, "Now, my prince, you have to shower." He said, emphasizing the prince part proudly.

"Join me?" Hyunjin asked, smiling. Felix blushed lightly before nodding, as the older grabbed his arm and led him to the bathroom.

Dang spicy scene coming up ig lol

But um yea bye everyoneeee <3