39

Minsung (third person POV)
As soon as Minho walked in the door, he saw Jisung whimpering and moving around, so ran over to him and began patting his head. The boy soon calmed down, and before Minho could move away, he grabbed his arm and held tightly to it, so the older just smiled and laid down next to him.

He began stroking his hair with his free hand as he stared at Jisungs adorable sleeping, calm face. Honestly, he could stare forever and admire every detail of Jisungs face. After about thirty minutes(yes Minho can admire Jisung for thirty minutes) Jisung slowly opened his eyes. Minho checked the time and turned back to him.

"Go back to bed baby, you can wake up later, ok?"

"I'm already awake though." He said sleepily, then yawned, but Minho just pulled him close and kept patting his head, which caused him to fall back asleep quickly. Minho just chuckled quietly at him, and closed his eyes. Somehow, though he never could before, he fell back asleep. Usually, whenever he woke up, he couldn't fall back asleep in the same morning. But this time, he assumed because of his boyfriend, he could.

Chanmin
Seungmin woke up in the middle of the night to find Chan so close they were practically one person. Seungmin, if Chan was awake, would have pretended to be annoyed and get him off, but because Chan was sleeping peacefully, he just smiled fondly. He became tired again, and slowly closed his eyes while drifting to sleep.

A while later, at about six, Chan opened his eyes. It was still dark. 'Did I wake up that early?' He thought to himself. But then he smelled a familiar scent. He felt body heat, then he remembered the night before.

He pulled his head back and out of the corner of his eye saw a small amount of light in the sky, though the sun wasn't out yet. Then he saw Seungmin, causing him to unconsciously smile, before realizing that he was holding onto Seungmin as if he would lose him if he didn't. He quickly let go, in fear of hurting him, then sat up, but Seungmin started moving slightly in his sleep.

Chan immediately pulled himself backwards, to where he was leaning against the backboard of the bed, and began speaking softly to him. Then he remembered that there were some people coming in a couple hours, as well as what happened the night before. He glared for a moment, until looking at Seungmins peaceful face, kissing his forehead softly, and standing up, then grabbing his water bottle and heading down to the practice room.

His workout was about 45 minutes long, and he would have gone longer if he hadn't been so hungry. He wanted to wait for Seungmin to wake up to have breakfast though, so he decided to make a protein shake to satisfy his hunger as best he could. But he couldn't help thinking about how mad he was at Yongjun the entire time.

While he was getting the last ingredient out, protein powder, Minho walked in. So he made him a shake and they talked for a bit, the same conversation as seen in the previous chapter, until Minho decided to go back to his room.

Bangchan watched as he walked back to his room, saying goodbye, then picked up the last of the things left on the floor.

'How could it get so dirty, everyone living here knows how to clean up after themselves.' He thought madly, more just finding reasons to be mad other than Yongjun.

When he finally finished, and wiped off the counters as well, he went to his room to shower. As he walked in the door, the first thing he saw was Seungmin sleeping peacefully, and adorably, on the bed. He first went over and kissed his forehead, then walked to the bathroom with his towel, deciding to take a long, cold shower.

He had recently learned that cold showers were good for you and helped clear your mind, and he was trying to get used to them. Each time got easier, so that was good. Eventually, he got paranoid that if he stayed in too long he would miss greeting whoever came for Yongjun, so he got out and brushed his teeth.

He walked into the room and went straight to the dresser, where he picked out his outfit. Seungmin opened his eyes as Chan was putting his shirt on, and Chan noticed. He walked over to say good morning, with his shirt still only halfway on, and Seungmin couldn't take his eyes off his chest. The moment Chan noticed, he started blushing like crazy. Seungmin looked away, shy, when he realized he was doing that, also blushing heavily. Then Chan put his shirt the rest of the way on, and walked towards Seungmin.

"Good morning baby." He said, placing a kiss on Seungmins head. Seungmin just blushed harder, if that was even possible, and Chan forgot all his anger as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "It's still early, you should go back to sleep."

"Only if you stay with me." Seungmin replied, still hiding his face in the blanket. Chan smiled at him and checked the time.

"I'll stay for a little while, ok?" Seungmin nodded, though he was still tired and drowsy, and still shy and blushing. Chan scooted closer to him and pulled the blanket down to find an adorable little strawberry(bc Seungmin is too cute to be a tomato lol).

He grabbed his cute little cheeks, bent down, and kissed him softly. "Time to sleep now, ok?" Seungmin nodded, smiling and blushing even more. The younger moved a bit closer to Chan and closed his eyes, immediately comfortable, then fell asleep easily, as he did everytime he slept next to Chan.

At this point it was about 8:30, and Chan didn't have anything else to do before anyone came, but then he remembered he should wake Yongjun up and get him ready, though he really wished he didn't have to, knowing that once he saw his face he would get mad again. He stood up carefully, making sure to not wake Seungmin up, and walked out of the room.

Idk what I shld say lol but here's another update!

Bye everyoneeee <3