36

(With Hyunlix)

They left the room and went into Hyunjins. Though Minho wasn't 'sick' anymore, neither couples wanted to move back to their original rooms. "I don't want to go to bed, Hyunjin." Felix said.

"Why not?"

"I'm just not tired."

"What do you suggest we do then?" Hyunjin said skeptically, thinking that Felix was tired but just didn't think he was.

"We can watch our movie." Felix proposed, and Hyunjin actually was looking forward to that.

"Are you sure you're up for it after what happened?" Felix nodded his head as Hyunjin got closer to him, grabbed his waist, pulled him into his arms, and kissed him softly.

"Ok, if you really want, we can watch a movie."

"Yes, thank you." He said excitedly, and Hyunjin smiled at the cute younger.

But before he let Felix go, he looked straight into his eyes. "Baby, are you really sure that you're ok? I understand how hard of a situation this is, and we both know what could have happened."

"I know. I'm glad you saved me from that, really, I'm so grateful. I am certain that I'm fine. It was a scary situation, but it's not like it happens often. And I don't want to dwell on it and be sad forever, I would rather just distract myself and be with you right now." Hyunjin smiled at him then nodded and let go of Felix, who ran over cutely and got the remote then handed it to Hyunjin.

"Thank you baby." He said as he turned on the tv.

After they finally decided on a movie, Hyunjin went to grab the treats. When he came back, Felix immediately stood up and ran over to grab his bowl.

"Mmmmmmh! I love ice creammmm!" Hyunjin tried not to smile as he said,

"I'm right here." Felix put the bowl down, and wrapped his arms around Hyunjins neck.

"Don't worry, I love you more." He smiled and kissed Hyunjin sweetly. Then Felix grabbed his bowl of ice cream and sat on the bed, as well as the older, who scooted right beside him and put his arm around Felix, making him lay right on his chest.

Hyunjin pushed play on the movie and they began eating. Most of the time the movie was playing, Felix was watching it intently, and Hyunjin was watching him intently. He hardly paid any attention to the movie, because he just couldn't take his eyes off Felix. He was looking so cute with his doe eyes and concentrated face. He reacted too adorably with everything that happened in the movie.

By the time it finished, Felix was yawning like crazy, as Hyunjin just looked at him in awe of his cuteness.

"Yongbokie, go brush your teeth, I'll wash our bowls."

"Ok." He said, still yawning. Then they went their separate ways. As Hyunjin walked out of their room, he saw Yongjun still on the couch, and his mood immediately changed from happy to annoyed. But he didn't want to think about that, so he went into the kitchen and washed the bowls as quickly as possible and walked back to his room.

Felix was just peacefully brushing his teeth, only half awake, when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. He panicked for a second, subconsciously thinking it might be Yongjun, but he heard the sound of his breath and felt the hands and immediately knew it was Hyunjin, so he sighed in relief.

No matter how hard he tried not to be, he was still scared that Yongjun might show up and try to do something again. Hyunjin noticed his sudden panic and hugged him tighter.

Felix took his toothbrush out of his mouth and held it up to Hyunjins. He gladly opened it and let Felix brush his teeth while he was still back hugging him. Felix stopped and brushed his own teeth again. "You can get your own toothbrush now." He said, smirking as Hyunjin pouted,

"But I can just use yourssss. I already didddd" He whined. Felix gave in easily and started brushing the others teeth again, who happily let him. They finished and walked out of the bathroom.

Felix got into bed first, already practically sleeping before his head hit the pillow. Hyunjin followed after, not before turning the lamp off and pecking Felix's forehead. He got in on the other side, but was quickly pulled by Felix to his side. Felix hugged him so tight, as if afraid to let go, and Hyunjin knew that he was scared, and it was normal to be in a situation like his, but Felix didn't want to be scared.

He caressed Felix's hair with one hand and hugged him just as tight with the other, and Felix, just like every time, felt safe in his arms, so he fell asleep quickly, as he did whenever he slept with Hyunjin.

I don't feel like doing an a/n
Bye<3