14

Minsung (when everyone got home from breakfast and Han convinced Felix to let Jisung and Minho stay together)

After Felix left the room, Han went over to the side of the bed where Minho sat up and pecked his lips. "You're so smart Sungie."

"Thank you." Han took the wet hand-towel off Minho's head, then kissed where it was softly. "All better?"

"Um, actually, no. I'm still sick. I need more kisses." Jisung smiled.

"No, I think you're ok now."

"Please?" He fake coughed. "Just one more, or two, or maybe ten." Jisung giggled, the sound so sweet and beautiful to the older.

"One more."

He leaned in really close, and Minho closed his eyes, waiting, but Han just blew on his lips and chuckled quietly. Minho opened his eyes and glared, then pouted, and Han knew he couldn't get out of it then, so he leaned in again, and kissed Minho softly.

Minho loved the feeling of Jisungs soft lips on his, so before he could pull away, he grabbed his neck and kissed him deeper. Minho could taste Jisungs strawberry chapstick, and he longed for more.

They kept kissing for a while until Han started hitting Lee Know, making him let go and them both pull away, breathing heavily.

"Hyungggg, you can't do that to meee." Han whined, hiding a smile.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself."

Jisung just tried to catch his breath. "Ok, I'm going to go...watch a show or something."

"No! Don't leave me please. I'm really sorry. I should've stopped myself." Han smiled his adorable gummy smile.

"I just want to watch a movie is all. I'm not mad." Minho melted in his smile like he did every time he saw it.

"Then come watch a movie with me. I have actual good apps on my phone, unlike the tv out there." What he was saying was true, but Han didn't want to give him his amazing cuddles so easily.

"I like it better in there."

"Don't lie. I know you like my arms better than any couch."

"Maybe so, but I think I'll go chill in Felix's arms instead. He'll watch a movie with me."

He started walking to the door, but Lee Know stood up, ran over to him, and back hugged him tightly. "Please, don't go. You can cuddle me. I won't kiss you, I promise. And please, if anything, don't go hug Felix, he's one of the only ones who will actually hug back." He quite honestly sounded like he was about to cry, so Han turned around, and put his arms around his neck delicately.

"Ok, I won't go. Let's go watch a show, ok?" Minho smiled excitedly.

Han kissed him softly, then sucked his bottom lip a little bit, just trying to fool him into doing the same thing again, to make sure he deserved the cuddles.

"Jisungie, are you twying to puniss me? Why ah you doing this? You know how hahd it is not to kiss you ack ight now?" The older spoke kind of distortedly, because Han still had a grip on his lip, but he let go.

"Ok, ok, I'll stop. Let's watch a show."

They laid down, Han lying on Minho's shoulder as the older held the phone.

"What should we watch?" He asked.

"Anything is fine with me." Han replied.

"Don't even lie. I already know you won't like any of my suggestions, and you also already know that I will watch anything you choose." Minho argued, but Han shot back.