20

Bangchan then realized that Felix was the one who yelled in the morning. He didn't know why, but he also saw Hyunjin getting painkillers. Thinking back to the night before, when he kept hearing faint sounds, he became concerned. The noises seemed normal that night, him drowning them out like he did the rustling of trees or the chirp of crickets, but now they were more distinguishable, and he knew what they were.

"Minho, where are Hyunjin and Felix?"

"They went on a walk I guess, they should be back soon though. Why?" The male said while washing his and Sungie's bowls.

"No reason, just curious." Obviously the older couldn't tell Minho, he'd get so pissed if he knew what had happened in his own bed.

Minho just shrugged it off and took Jisungs hand, the two of them walking back to Han's room.
"Where are you going?"

"Oh, Hannie promised me a spa day." Jisung blushed, embarrassed at his one promise.

"You wanted one." He mumbled, smiling shyly, making his boyfriend coo at him and his cuteness.

"Ok, you guys can go, thanks."

They walked back to their room, and Bangchan turned to Seungmin, who had just begun eating, and also placed a plate in front of Chan for him to eat.

He thanked the younger then shoved it in his mouth quickly, thinking about when Hyunjin and Felix would get home and what to say to him the whole time. Seungmin seemed to notice that he was lost in his thoughts though.

"Channie, what's going on? You keep zoning out."

"Baby, I need you to go to our room." Bangchan said suddenly.

"What? Why?"

"Just wait for me in there. Don't come out, I'll come get you in a minute."

"But whyyyyy." He whined a bit hoping to get an answer out of his boyfriend, but no luck.

"Just listen to me, please." Honestly he seemed a bit annoyed, so Seungmin left, not before giving him a peck on the cheek to make him feel better about whatever he was mad at. Of course, he succeeded, running off to his room happily though he was still curious.

Chan sat there stunned, blushing, but then he remembered what he had to do. Seungmin closed the door to his room just as the front door to the dorm opened and Hyunjin and Felix walked in.
Seungmin sat there, worrying about Chan. He didn't want him to be upset, he just wanted to know why he was upset, and help him feel better.

After a while, Seungmin heard the door knob turn, so he ran over to the door, standing in front of it the moment it opened and Chan walked in.

"What happened?" The older just looked at him, seeming to tell him 'I'm sorry but no' with only his eyes. The younger only hugged Chan and looked up into his eyes. "Tell me, please?"

"Baby I can't."

"Why not?" Seungmin pouted, clearly unhappy with the secrecy.

"Don't be sad, I-I just don't think it's appropriate for you, that's all."

"What does that mean?" His eyes glistened with tears, thinking his boyfriend didn't trust him. In response, Chan wrapped his arms tightly around Seungmin.

"It means I'll tell you when you're older." He said seriously.

"Ok." Seungmin replied with hurt in his voice. Not because Chan wouldn't tell him, but because of the way he said it. He sounded mad, and Seungmin didn't like it when he was mad, so he thought of the perfect solution to make him happy again.

"Channie?"

"Yes baby?"

"Kiss me?"

Ummmmm kinda something spicy coming up in the next chapppp (slow it down make it bouncy something something vibe- sorry I had to)

But yea kinda short chapter bc I wanted to do a separate chapter for the spicyness lol I hope you enjoyed tho I think ill double update or update tmr morning or smth but I'm getting tired so we'll seeeee

Anygays um yea bye everyoneeee <3