56

About a month passed, during which Chan had to find a way to civilly get his members back to their respective rooms.

Of course, it wasn't very civil at all, since none of them had any plans of going back, and even if they did, they spent almost every night in their significant others room anygays.

Preparations for their comeback had just begun, and it made the members clingier than ever to their partners. It was because of how exhausted they were, they leaned on each other for help.

But something happened that Chan really hoped wouldn't. Everyone had just got back from an intense dance practice, all of them tired, not even wanting to shower before going to bed, though they had things to do so they wouldn't have been able to sleep. Chan got a call, so he picked it up without thinking to check who it was.

"Hello?"

"You're needed in JYPs office." A strict, female voice said.

"Me? Why?"

"All of 'Stray Kids', under JYPs orders." He stiffened at her words, but agreed before hanging up the phone.

Seungmin walked into their room, drying his hair with a towel, and the first thing Chan thought to do was go to him. So he did, standing up and walking towards his boyfriend, then pulling him into a tight hug.

"What's up Channie?" A sigh left the olders mouth.

"We have to go to JYPs office.."

"Everyone?" He nodded, "I see..then we better go get them."

"I'm worried Min. You're all so stressed already, and he can't have anything good to say."

"Well it's better to get it over with, whatever it is, because it's only gonna get worse the more we wait."

"I guess..."

"Exactly, so let's go." Seungmin grabbed his boyfriends hand and walked out, throwing his towel on the bed.

After they'd rounded everyone up, they all walked out, and to JYPs office (if you've forgotten, he has an office near their dorm he works in sometimes).

"Hello."

They all greeted him and bowed.

"I'm sure you're curious why you've been called in." He got no response, "It's because I know about all of you. And if I know, who's to say your fans don't?"

"Sorry sir, what are you talking about?" Chan interjected.

"You're dating, are you not? I've always known about these two," The old man pointed to Minho and Jisung, who were holding hands, "but it seems you've forgotten to tell me about you and Seungmin, not to mention Hyunjin and Felix."

Instead of confirming or denying, the four just looked down, not sure what to say.

"So it's true..and you understand, this is unacceptable. I figured, one couple can't be too bad, as long as they're quiet, which you haven't been. But if the majority of you are dating? No."

"What do you mean, no?" Chan asked, looking him straight in the eye.

"I mean that I don't care how long you've been together, or how much you love each other. You aren't allowed to be together, and that's final."

"But our dating ban has been lifted."

"That's for the fans! So they believe you have more freedom than you actually do. But people like you don't deserve freedom. And it's not like the fans would be particularly happy to find out more than half of you are in relationships with each other."

Felix was the first to break down, tears spilling out of his eyes as he hugged Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry sir, but that's not possible." Minho stated bluntly.

"What's not possible?"

"You can't just expect us to leave each other. Even if we break up, that won't stop me from loving Sungie. It won't stop the inevitable feelings. No matter how much fan service we do with other members, there will still be people who think we are dating. No matter how many people ship us together, there will still be no confirmation. And there's nothing you can do to make me break up with Han, nothing."

"So you're saying you want all this to go to waste?! You want to throw away Stray Kids for something as stupid as love?!"

"As if!" Seungmin almost yelled, "You can't seriously be threatening to disband us." All JYP did was glare at him. "Without us, you'd be nothing. Without our hard work, your company would go down in flames. If you break us up, so be it. All you'll get is hate. And we are perfectly capable of starting up again all by ourselves. It's not like you've been much help to us these past five years." Chan grabbed his hand, almost telling him how proud he is of him.

JYP, of course, knew Seungmin was right. It's obvious how true that was. But without that threat, he had no other way of keeping them apart.

"Fine! You refuse to leave each other, that's fine! But interact less on camera. You have no idea how relentless some people can be."

At this point, both Seungmin, and most the others had a few tearing falling down their cheeks, as they walked out of his office, using each other as comfort.

I almost made this the last chapter, because I don't even know what else to do

So I decided, it will end within the next 1-3 chapters, and I have a specific ending in mind.

If you have a request for anything feel free to tell me because my ending isn't that good and if you don't want it to end then you can give me ideas lol

I also decided that every few months or even weeks after it's ended I'm going to go back and edit it, make it better however I can because I know it's not good currently.

Thanks for those of you who read this, I'm very grateful🤍

Bye everyoneeee <3