𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝟣𝟦 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

Start from the beginning

Em walked through the halls and came to a stopped as she heard, the lovely familiar song.

"Remember the day I set you free
I told you you could always count on me, darling"

Gently, she pushed the door opened and peered in, it was Paul.

She'd not spoken to him since his little confession a month or so back.

Em hadn't even realised she had kept walking, she did though when the singing stopped and her eyes landed on McCartney.

Her eye widen slightly with awkwardness, she couldn't help but feel undoubtably uncomfortable.

"Clemmy? What are you doing here?" he asked, with the exact same impression as herself.

"i was just going to see Bri." she shifted on her feet.

"oh, well Brian just left to go have lunch with an other manager of some band." he said.

"oh, i guess i was a bit late anyway." she shrugged off, looking at the time, she was supposed to meet Brian at 2.00 and it was then 3.30.

"could you tell Brian i'm really sorry, if he comes back. I best be off then." she added.

"wait, Em." He's stood up and grabbed her arm softly.

She stared into his eyes deeply, her breath hitched and his hand rough hand touched her skin.

"just stay, i've not spoke to you in a while." he offered her a kind, friendly smiled.

She thought about it for a second or two and then nodded, his hand fell from her touch and landed by his side.

Em watched as he sat back down, she did the same at the chair beside him on his right.

"John was telling me, how you are an incredible singer, even if that's in the shower." what he'd said, made the blonde have a good little laugh.

She looked down with a small smile plastered on her pretty face.

"i wouldn't say incredible." she shook her head.

"let me hear then, i'll be the judge, either your incredible or rubbish or even something better." he said.

"no, come on Paul." she chuckled, looking over at him.

"just this once?" he asked, giving her some serious puppy eyes.

She stared at him and rolled her eyes, "oh alright then."

"stand by the microphone." he told her, pointing towards it.

She nodded and stood up, she headed over and looked over to Paul as he plugged the microphone in.

"just go for it." he smiled reassuringly.

She took a steady breath and stepped towards the mic.

"Our lips shouldn't touch
I like it too much
That gleam in your eyes is no big surprise anymore
'Cause you fooled me before