Part 148

Heeseung: If I schedule my day just right I might get- 2 hours of sleep?! Woah!!! I'll be immortal!!!

Jay: [after sleeping for 10 hours and still feeling drowsy] ... the heck is wrong with you?

-♡-

Jungwon: What's the best way to get revenge on someone?

Sunghoon: Make them jealous

Heeseung: Guys no, you should take the high road—

Sunoo: Give them chocolates that are only coconut-filled

Jake: Wait-

Niki: Fill their car with shaving cream!

Heeseung: NO-

Jay: Beat them on the torso with a phone book 'cause it doesn't leave bruises

Jake: ...Why do you know that?

Niki: Ooh that's a good one, let me write that down—

-♡-

Sunghoon: Are you this mean to your friends?

Sunoo: Yes, don't think you're special.

-♡-

Jake:
Why are you here?

Niki: Sunghoon Hyung told me that Jay hyung got hurt. So, I bought him cherries and watermelon.

Jake: Why?

Niki: Jay Hyung loves cherries and watermelon. 

-♡-

Jay: I wish I was a dinosaur.

Heeseung: Why? Because they are big and scary?

Jay: Because they are dead.

-♡-

Sunoo: Life isn't a garden.

Sunoo: Stop being a hoe.

Jungwon:

Jungwon: I'm a sheep

-♡-

Jake: Man I'm bored, we still have a long way to go. How about we play a game?

Jay: Sure. I spy with my little eye someone who needs to shut the fuck up.

Jake: Is it me?

Jay: It's always you.

-♡-

So I'm planning on publishing a Jayhoon fanfic this October 15th( or maybe before it). It's kinda sci-fi cuz it's about Sunghoon and Jay's life turning into a game, Jay has a jinx which he needs to overcome by finding a descent bride for himself and Sunghoon needs to crossdress to hide his identity to get points. Ik this sounds weird af but trust me, I've been trying to write something good. I thought some of you might like to read it so I'm shamelessly promoting another book here. The name's "Bride.exe: what's wrong with Mr. Park's wife?" I've unpublished the previous ffs cuz I'll be editing them. Getting into hiatus will probably affect the updates TT. But I'm looking forward to this one. I hope my hard work pays off.