00

* BEFORE STARTING READ THIS

If you're a jaywon and sunsun shipper please don't read this book. This isn't your place. There's a lot of quote books on wattpad, they have more jaywon and sunsun in them, go there. Don't comment about Jaywon and Sunsun here. I'm sick of hearing about Jaywon this jaywon that. This isn't a book about them, read the description first before starting a book.

Welcome to my Enhypen Incorrect quote book. Yes, these quotes are absolutely incorrect. It's based on my imagination of Enhypen members' daily life and what they'd be like or what they'd do.

So basically I've collected these from Pinterest and some other sources and made them into Enha version. So please don't cancel me. I'll make some by myself too so let's gourrr

well it's a joke so don't take them seriously. And feel free to comment. I love reading and replying to my reader's comments.

So Heejake Are the parents of Enha and nobody can change mah mind. We'll see, Appa hee-hee- deungie, That Aussie subway surfer, uncle JoNgSaeNg~, Sarcastic wine aunt snow white- I mean Sunghoon, Jungwon the Netherland sheep, Sunoo the mint choco fairy, and Niki mouse the troublesome child.

Please don't kill me...

Warning!!

Most of these contain dark humor, crack, boyxboy content and maybe something suicidal too... so be careful. Read them at your own risk.

And join Niki mouse clubhouse bye-