Part 142

Jay: It's been 15 minutes, and Sunghoon still hasn't texted me back. What if he's hurt?

Jake: Just give him some time. I'm sure it's fine.

[Meanwhile]

Sunghoon: [struggling to spell gorgeous]

-♡-

Heeseung: If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

Jay: To sleep 

-♡-

Jungwon: You hear your dad calling you into the living room but as you walk past your dad's room you see him standing there and he says "Don't go down I heard him too." Who do you listen to?

Niki: The one in the living room, they're gay, not ghosts.

-♡-

Sunoo: I lost my ex at a party once and found him trying to bed another woman. 

Sunoo: I lost Jungwon at a party tonight and found him reading a storybook to Bisco, Gaeul, and Layla. 

Sunoo: They're dogs.

Sunoo: Upgrades, people upgrades.

-♡-

Sunghoon: Wouldn't it be romantic if we ate off the same plates tonight?

Jay: 

Jay: You didn't do the dishes?

Sunghoon: I didn't do the dishes...

-♡-

Heeseung: [looking at his phone] Apparently spiders hate the smell of Pine and peppermint.

Heeseung: If this is true, this house is going to smell like Christmas 24/7.

-♡-

wait a minute~ we're almost hitting 90K views?! When I started this book, I thought people wouldn't read this shit cuz I'm delulu and stuff... BUT OMFG?! THANK YOU?!!!