•Part 33 - PERMEATE •

Taehyung: Are we really doing this right now?

He said, gulping.

Y/n : Yes ofcourse, just how we had decided.

He looked away, remembering how Jennie had glared at him when she caught him staring at y/n. It was weird , but he was nervous.

Taehyung: It feels as if I'm meeting your parents.

You chuckled heartily and pinched his cheek.

Y/n : They pretty much are my parents. But don't worry, I'll make sure you meet my actual parents soon.

You said, liking your arms. You were on cloud nine.

Y/n : Now, let's do this!

.

.

Namjoon : What did you say?

He said, utterly bewildered. Jin was trying to slap his arm and bring him back to his senses while smiling sheepishly. Jisoo was smiling fondly, and Jennie kept yelling "I KNEW IT!" like a chant. Jungkook was trying to bend over and catch a glimpse of her. Yoongi was simply staring you both down. And Jimin? He looked like he had choked on mochis even though his cheeks were still filled with them.

Till you could process their reactions, big arms wrapped around you and Taehyung.

Hoseok : Wah.. my hearteu.. my hearteu is, oh my god.

You smiled at Taehyung while he shook his head with 'fed up'ness on his face looking at the rest.

Y/n : Earth to Joonie.

Namjoon : I thought you were close just because she was the first person you talked to!

Jin : Then you were the only one living in that illusion ahjussi.

Namjoon threw his hands.

Namjoon: I'm freaking younger than you.

Yoongi : Doesn't really make a difference. Couple, no couple. You were with her all the time anyway.

He deadpanned. Taehyung smiled at him.

Taehyung: Sorry hyung , I promise I'll spend more time with y'all now that I am done with all the work with the cops. I'll buy you the sweetest tangerines I know and we'll play the piano together.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but his shoulders bounced up in a chuckle.

Yoongi : We're going to the arcade tomorrow.

Taehyung: Sure thing.

Yoongi smiled brightly and put a hand on Jimin shoulder none too gracefully.

Yoongi: You can swallow that.

Jimin swallowed the sweet as the entire group broke into a laugh. He motioned everyone to be quiet as if they had been applauding to him.

Jimin : How long have you been dating?

Y/n : Over a month?

A collective gasp from the group made almost the entire cafeteria fall silent for a moment.

Jungkook: How did we have no clue??!

Taehyung: I-Its just a month.

Jimin stuffed Taehyung's mouth with a mochi.

Jimin : Congratulationsss.

Yoongi : You owe me the 200.

Jungkook: You still remember that?