•Part 16 - CATHARSIS •

"I like him"

"I like her"

"Yes. I'm very sure of it
now. And I'm not scared. I'm
happy."

"Definitely. Yes.
That has to be it.
Only if I could figure out
why she seems so familiar."

"You would have liked
him. More than me."

"Maybe you could have told.
I just have a feeling."

"He's seriously the best.
Considerate, sweet, cute-
Ahhh I think I'm really
going crazy."

"But this is what I want.
The 'one thing you just know you
want to hold onto' that you've always
told me about. It's her. You would've
been so happy. Really. I miss you.
I know I wasn't much for you, but
I wish you could see how happy I am.
I'm sure you are."

"I'll be telling you about him.
I know you're proud of me right
now. I love you. Bye"

"Bye."

It was so pristine. The emotion. You were wishing for it to last forever. "Its time! The teachers are coming for a count of the students. Come back quick. We have to go to bed now."

You both heard a yell, which shook you out of your trance. "How did Hobi find us?" You wondered, and looked at Taehyung. He looked at you and smiled his boxy smile.

Taehyung: Let's go back. It's getting late and very cold. You're just recovering, so you better keep yourself warm warm.

He spoke, and got up , pulling you up with him,as if he hadn't noticed what he had just said. "How does he know..?" Your thoughts vanished as you realised you were still holding hands. You blushed immensely.

Taehyung: To follow the same route would be better. Don't you thin-

He noticed , and let your hand loose a bit. You held it more tightly. He looked at you with widened eyes. And you just started walking back, not looking back at him at all. He chuckled deeply. The walk back was silent, and somehow you were feeling very light, as if he had never told you so many confusing things, as if he had never worried you, as if you were never scared to death looking for him. The way he held onto your hand, seemed to be the only thing that you needed to be strong. It made you sense that someone was by your side. And you knew he felt the same. You could feel the immense emotions he was putting in that simple action. He smiled gently by himself. You both reached the camp in no time. Seeing all of the group gathered outside your tent and talking to a few officials, you slowly approached them.

Namjoon: I assure you sir, they will be back soon.

Teacher: But it's the only rule we gave you! Not to enter the woods without informing us and getting our permission.

Y/n : We're sorry miss.

Both of you came to the front. He pushed both of your hands behind your backs.

Teacher : Miss. I've told you a many times. A simple sorry isn't enough. We do so much for your safety, and all you want to do is break rules and regulations. Is it cool and fun for you huh? Is everything a joke to you? Must be. Cuz this isn't the first time, you know it well.