• Part 11 - THE ODDS•

~In the morning~

Y/n : They are planning a what??!

But your head stung badly and you got up immediately.

Y/n : What the heck..?

You caressed your forehead as your head felt so damn heavy and was throbbing.

Jennie : What's wrong?

You looked back at the bed, and saw that your pillow was damp wet. 'That can't all be drool?' Then you glanced up, and saw an empty bottle, peeking down from the upper bunker's corner. You took it.

Y/n : This is yours Jennie?

Jennie: Uh.. yes.

You observed it , and then facepalmed hardly, caressing your forehead again with an 'ouch' sitting back on the bed.

Y/n : It freaking leaked all over my pillow Jen!!

She let out a chortle and you glared at her, until you couldn't keep them open anymore.

Jennie : You just lay down in my bunker, I'll get you some disprin.

She left as you barely managed to climb up to it. Pulling the blankets you tried your best to make yourself comfortable.'What are the odds..?Naega Waee?'

Jennie: Here! Have it. And get some rest. I'll go get the others.

Y/n : No! You know how they'll Not let me rest by asking my 100 questions and surrounding me all the time. Plus, it's just a headache, I don't want to worry them. I'll take a nap and come in half an hour, you go ahead to the pool.

You took the pill and laid down again as Jennie nodded slightly and gently pressed your forehead.

Jennie: Ok bubs. I'll stay till you fall asleep. Then I'll leave , promise.

You shut your eyes hard, as she kept massaging your forehead, and you soon fell asleep.

Jennie's POV

I slowly get down the bunker after making sure she's comfy and asleep. I crept out and thought about what to do till she gets well. Just then someone pounced on my back and I stumble forward.

Jennie : Yahh! Who's it-

Jimin : You want to get us late to the pool? We even got Taehyung ready! It was a pain to make him willing, or Jungkook was going to drag him-

Taehyung: Enough!

Jin: Where's y/n?

Jennie: She's still asleep haha. She said she'll be there in some time.

Yoongi : You sure about that? She's no less than snorlax, you know.

Jennie: Yeah yeah! Let's goo.

I pushed them all and tried to slip behind the crowd but a hand pulls me away from the rest.

Jungkook : I get it that you don't want us to know. I respect that, so I won't ask you about her. But you gotta come with us! It's gonna be fun!

Jennie: O-Ok ... Let's go.

I wonder a lot why I like him, how am I different from all his other fangirls. But he keeps reassuring me about my choice like this over and over again. He's such a nice guy. What were the odds of me finding him?? I go along with him. Since we've already changed into swiming costumes, we jump straight in , and I forgot for quite a while that anything was ever wrong , and got engulfed by the laughter , enjoyable atmosphere and big splashes. We were having fun.