•Part 8- AMIABLE •

Jennie: please Jisoo, Do. Not. Scream.

I got aside revealing them both. Y/n had her head rested on the mystery gu- Taehyung's shoulder. And his head was on top of hers. They were peacefully sleeping. Not gonna lie, they looked cute. Jisoo immediately stood infront of them to hide them too.

Jisoo: wake them up!

I started waking them up quickly. But only Taehyung got up. He gently took y/n's head off his shoulder , trying not to wake her up. He took the earphone from his ear. Then he looked at me, he was about to say something but just turned around , put his hood on and left. Jisoo looked at me and shrugged and then got off the bus behind Taehyung.

I turned back and called y/n's name, shaking the sleep out of her soul.

End of Jennie's POV

Jennie: wake the duck up y/n !!

You opened your eyes slowly at the constant calling of your name. You looked up to see Jennie, no one else in the entire bus.

Y/n : Where's Taehyung? I mean where's EVeryone?

Jennie: they're gone. You were fast asleep. Let's hurry now.

Y/n : Ok...
'How did I even sleep so hard? Honestly, shouldn't question sleep. It's precious.'

You got off the bus, and it were taken aback by a certain surprise. You weren't at a camp site, rather it was a farmhouse, surrounded with gardens of all types of flowers. Engulfing their mixed fragrance, you joined the crowd after admiring the beautiful place a bit more.

Teacher: There is a little change of plans.

'Here we go again.'

Teacher: We'll be staying here-

Ni-ki : Isn't this supposed to be a camping trip?

*Yeah he's two years older here, now shush ^_^*

Everyone started talking among themselves.

Yoongi : he has a point though

You nod.

Teacher: Let me finish my sentence! We're going to stay here till tomorrow afternoon, go to the camp site, stay the night there and leave the next morning. Any doubts about this?

Ni-ki: umm , same question?

Teacher: We couldn't get enough reservation on time. So we have to adjust. It would be fun though, promise.

She tried her best to keep the situation calm while keeping her cool .

Teacher: Ok now! Everyone go in and room numbers will be alloted , in pairs, since we have the other divisions too.

You looked around, trying to find Taehyung. And there he was , sitting on a low wall of a garden. Ofcourse, sketching. You headed there but someone pulled u back by the arm. It was Jennie.

Jennie POV

Y/n : What happened?

I have to talk to her about this. Somehow.

Jennie : uh...What do think about dating again?

She furrowed her eyebrows. I could clearly see the confusion on her face.