•Part 1 - INTRIGUING•

You got off the bus and walked home from school, passing by strangers and even bumping into some. Your feet unconsciously carried you to through your everyday path. The same buildings, shops, people sitting at their windows, your favourite ice cream parlour and the city park where a beautiful fountain flowed and sprung from dawn to dusk and could see the moonlight shine every night through the clear sky. Usually you would stop and admire the crystal water for a few minutes..but today you were thinking of something so deeply that you didn't even realise when you reached your apartment.

You entered and pushed back the door behind you as you slowly walked in , dropped your bag on the sofa and sat down , resting your back which was paining a lot without your realisation

??? : Y/n .. what's wrong?

You turned around only to see the woman turn off the tap, place down the plate on the kitchen platform and sit beside you .

Y/n : oh aunt! .. nothing's wrong

You gave a faint smile seeing her concerned

Y/a : You didn't yell "I'M HOME!!" as you came. There's definitely something off from the past few days.. You know you can always tell me.

Y/n : ughh.. it's just that-

You sighed.
Y/n : a week ago..

FLASHBACK

You were busy doodling in your book as you heard your teacher say

Teacher : students! An important announcement!

Your ears got attentive, as this was the time of the year when you would go on camps. The day you've been waiting for since the start of your schooling , now that you were in highschool. It was on your bucket list forever. You just loved stargazing too much.

You didn't lift up your head, just listened carefully

Teacher : we have a new student who will be learning with us for a week , later he may join the class. You can go sit in the last seat o-or wherever you wish

You now looked up ,confused .Your school wasn't the one to make such exceptions , especially for students
What was up with this one?

You looked up only to see a guy with a black hoodie and black jeans walking towards the last bench. He had his hood on so you couldn't see his face or hair or body .. or anything at all.

He just sat there , silently.

You tore your eyes from him and looked at your best friend sitting infront of you. You were so surprised how your school made such an exception so you just couldn't stop yourself from asking this to her .

Y/n : do u know who this guy is?

Jennie : OMG y/n! don't tell me you don't

Jennie ,she knew everything that goes on in the school, from who got scolded by your physics sir , to who broke up with whom, she knew it all. She had to know about this guy. You always trusted her, loved her , even tho she pissed u off all the time , she was with you in your hardest times and warned you when you were going the wrong way. She was really the best.

Y/n : oh c'mon!! You are like the news page of the school

Jennie: I mean even the rest of them know about it too!!